Group 7-day waking average?

Hi there.🙂 9.1 here...it's amazing what telling my 7-year-olds off for running up and down screaming (again!) before coming into class (boss was ticked-off, so had to say something) can do to my BG:confused:...high for HOURS.😱 Got to love their enthusiasm for evthing, little minxes...😛...where DO they get the energy from?!:D

Glad to hear you're feeling chirpier today, Kaylz.🙂

Morning all, its a 7.3 for me today and Im off to have my tickle test and bp done with the nurse later.

Good morning. 7.5 for me. Bloods later, but don't know what all

Morning my lovelies 🙂, 4.9 for the 2nd day in a row, hope everyone has a fantastic day! :D x

Hi folks ~ clean out of test strips so no waking bgl today. Accidentally left central heating on ALL NIGHT!!!! Slept solid through the night till 05.15 then back to sleep til 08.15am. Expensive way to resolve my insomnia don't you think? Take care folks x
Happy Thursday Quotes Inspirational_ QuotesGram.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto...why not give your surgery a ring...just to get some advice...put your mind at rest.
I know what it is at the back of my mind, it'll be heart failure. I did mention my bloated tum to my doc but he just prodded it cursorily and said "Lose some weight" but it's not that kind of 'big tum' it's different and been like this for a couple of years. Tum always used to deflate when I hadn't eaten and go soft and flabby and felt more comfortable. It would get hard and bigger when I'd pigged out but now it never goes down. All self inflicted and disgusting so my own fault. I try not to go to the docs. Need to do SlimFast and stop being stupid. Need to get my bg on an even keel.

Morning all, 7.7 @ 6.41am for me today.

I know what it is at the back of my mind, it'll be heart failure. I did mention my bloated tum to my doc but he just prodded it cursorily and said "Lose some weight" but it's not that kind of 'big tum' it's different and been like this for a couple of years. Tum always used to deflate when I hadn't eaten and go soft and flabby and felt more comfortable. It would get hard and bigger when I'd pigged out but now it never goes down. All self inflicted and disgusting so my own fault. I try not to go to the docs. Need to do SlimFast and stop being stupid. Need to get my bg on an even keel.

Ditto...speak to your surgery...honestly its the best thing to do...maybe if you saw a different GP they might consider other possibilities other than your weight...might be some other explanation...don't think the worse...sounds like it might need some investigation...get it checked...good luck.

Hi folks ~ clean out of test strips so no waking bgl today. Accidentally left central heating on ALL NIGHT!!!! Slept solid through the night till 08.15am. Expensive way to resolve my insomnia don't you think? Take care folks x
View attachment 5066
Expensive WL...possibly a good investment if you slept through the night finally:D...just don't do it every night.

Before we learned we had diabetes most of us felt wretched...and had done for a long time. Learning what was causing the problem gave us an opportunity to do something about it. See a medic and find out what's going on Ditto. Knowledge is power.

And there was me enjoying all the sympathy...the attention...no idea when I was last out on the town all night Barbara...will think about that when I've had more coffee...good consistent numbers from you...going down steadily...oooh...that dog...snoring fit to burst now...not sure whether to scream...or laugh...the noise is unimaginable😱.

Me neither Bubbsie I'm past all that I'm quite happy with slippers on, fire going , and a bit of Strictly on a Saturday night lol. Nights out are a thing of the past for me I prefer lunches these days , think I'm showing my age lol.
At least Harry is not losing any sleep 🙂

Me neither Bubbsie I'm past all that I'm quite happy with slippers on, fire going , and a bit of Strictly on a Saturday night lol. Nights out are a thing of the past for me I prefer lunches these days , think I'm showing my age lol.
At least Harry is not losing any sleep 🙂
Thank god for Harry getting his sleep...he'd be unmanageable without it Barbara.

Trust me I was sleeping lol
Ignore her Barbara...she is so lascivious...they'll let anyone in here😛😛😛...not really MBT...we love you really😉.

Back