Group 7-day waking average?

Just back from appointment 1 Mark and it was very heavy going to deep fill a wisdom tooth. Three injections, local anaesthetic gel and 50 mins in the chair. I feel quite beaten up! :( Only 4 to go😳
Sounds like you could do with a
08D801FB-36D9-4406-A840-D224E1CA97FF.jpeg
I hope your mouth isn’t too sore today

Good mo4ning everyone
5.8 today 20mins later was 5.9 no DP YAY. However my graph all day yesterday was rather up and down 😱 till it eventually decided to behave
image.jpg

Morning...disturbed nights sleep...blasted cramp...anti-coagulation this morning...another good number means I can extend those appointments...to two weeks...then monthly hopefully...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.5

Good morning. 6.1 for me, so pleased with that. Bloods tomorrow. Have a good day all

Morning everyone - 5.3 today

Night before last, did not sleep a wink because of the high winds and wheelie bins being knocked about, so I was looking forward to a good nights sleep last night.

But no, 2 nights running, no sleep at all. I have a few sleeping tablets for emergencies, I guess I will need to resort to them tonight.

Enjoy your day people

Just back from appointment 1 Mark and it was very heavy going to deep fill a wisdom tooth. Three injections, local anaesthetic gel and 50 mins in the chair. I feel quite beaten up! :( Only 4 to go😳

Sorry to hear this. Dental pain and the subsequent torturous dental work is the absolute pits :(

I'm on holiday but waking up early. Maybe due to dozing in chair in evening.

Good morning everyone 🙂 sorry i didn't update last night was rather down but feeling a bit chirpier today, appointments went ok, reduced basal to 4 units as of last night see how that goes, nothing further on the psychology side of things however they are going to see if they can get anything done about that as I broke down yesterday, weight is down 3 pound in the last few weeks :(, anyways 4.9 for me this morning and hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Morning 7.8 for me today , hope everyone has a good day.

Kaylz congrats on HS.

Bubbsie good luck at your appointment .

Amigo well done staying for the whole duration at the dentist yesterday, that's the 1st one over plain sailing from now on in fingers crossed. 🙂

6.2 for me I've had a bad sleep too, woke up with hypo at 2.45 and been tossing and turning since, seems to be an epidemic of insomnia on here today.
I can empathise with that Lucy...Doesn't give us a great start to the day ...lets hope it gets better as the day progresses.

Morning 7.8 for me today , hope everyone has a good day.

Kaylz congrats on HS.

Bubbsie good luck at your appointment .

Amigo well done staying for the whole duration at the dentist yesterday, that's the 1st one over plain sailing from now on in fingers crossed. 🙂
Thank you Barbara...good result last week...if I maintain that...longer times between appointments.

Back