Group 7-day waking average?

Looking at that wise little face, I could swear Harry can talk! :D
Harry can talk?...not sure about that Amigo...but...he can certainly eat...just looked at 'that wise little face'...covered in the cats food again...turned my back for 10 seconds...whoosh...he's eaten the lot... he moves so fast for a 'bully'...if he's not careful...he will be on a train up north soon (get ready @Kaylz) ...love him dearly...despite the fact sometimes he's such a little s**t😉.

Will do this evening! Tea and dishes to do first then I will be on here while enjoying my coffee!! 🙂, OMG I LOVE that pic, Harry looks so intelligent! Haha, if he's been behaving lately and not done any unmentionable things give him a big hug from me! 🙂, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that I used to put glasses on my dog too! Lol xx
K...he's disgraced himself again...made a dash for the cats food...all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...poor Churchill is so patient with him...he's too quick for me...but...gave him a hug anyway...said he needs a trip up to Scotland...you'd soon send him back.

K...he's disgraced himself again...made a dash for the cats food...all goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...poor Churchill is so patient with him...he's too quick for me...but...gave him a hug anyway...said he needs a trip up to Scotland...you'd soon send him back.
Not at all, he'd be very welcome for a visit and he'd have a hard job getting my cats food as he gets fed on the worktop so no worries there haha x

Whereabouts are you Barbara?...freezing here yesterday...dark...just relieved the roof stayed on with the wind😱😱😱...although did enjoy a walk with Harry...had to laugh when we got home...particularly when I saw my hair...looked like someone had backcombed it🙂.

I'm in Norfolk in between Cromer/Mundesley on the coast, has been really lovely here since the weekend albeit about 5-6 last night the sky changed colour but have to admit it was beautiful. I do know what you mean about the hair though lol

Morning all, woke on a 5.1 today - no idea why DP didn't happen but I'm not going to argue! 🙂

Morning all. A more respectable 7.0 today but I'm sure I'm going to get told off at hospital today. Pregnancy targets are sooo insanely hard :(

A waking 6.9 for me and a sleep in.

Glad the sky is back to its normal colour now.

I have a late afternoon deep filling to ‘look forward’ to at the dentist! 😱
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Amigo...when I think of a deep filling...I want apple pie...cottage pie...pizza...ooh...good luck...hope its speedy...not too painful on your mouth...or your pocket!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Amigo...when I think of a deep filling...I want apple pie...cottage pie...pizza...ooh...good luck...hope its speedy...not too painful on your mouth...or your pocket!
@Amigo. Sounds similar to the root canal treatment I had last year! Will say no more other than wish you good luck🙂

Last edited:

@Amigo. Sounds similar to the root canal treatment I had last year! Will say no more other than wish you good luck🙂

Thanks Bubs and WL. It’s one of 5 treatments including root canal work to try and replace the front crown I snapped indulging in crusty bread. Dreading them especially the nerve removal but it has to be done :(

Back