Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon everyone hope you all had a good weekend. Lovely day here again .

8.0 for me this morning.
Whereabouts are you Barbara?...freezing here yesterday...dark...just relieved the roof stayed on with the wind😱😱😱...although did enjoy a walk with Harry...had to laugh when we got home...particularly when I saw my hair...looked like someone had backcombed it🙂.

Morning...good day yesterday..spoke to an old friend at length last night...laughed solidly for almost an hour...ribs aching so much...moving about carefully at the moment😉...woke to a 5.7

Morning all.🙂 6.5 here...ah, that's better.😛

Let's hope the rain that's been forecast for Portugal, Galicia and Asturias is torrential and puts out the forest fires. Yesterday morning it didn't get light until 10 a.m. cos of the smoke 😱 and when it did the sky was a worrying orangey-red.:confused:

Morning everyone. 8.1 for me which is great after meal out and three g&b small sea salt chocolates. Maybe heading in right direction.
Still pitch black here

Good morning. 6.2 after a lov... errr nasty mini mince pie last night , the poor wee thing was crying it’s eyes out as it was oh so lonely , it would have been cruel to leave it like that , wouldn’t it :D.
I hope everyone is safe and suffered no damage last night.
I feel so, for everyone badly affected by the storm and those fires.

Good morning. 6.2 after a lov... errr nasty mini mince pie last night , the poor wee thing was crying it’s eyes out as it was oh so lonely , it would have been cruel to leave it like that , wouldn’t it :D.
I hope everyone is safe and suffered no damage last night.
I feel so, for everyone badly affected by the storm and those fires.
Good number there Lin...even better mitigation on the pie...to answer your question...yes of course it would have been cruel to have left it...watching the news now...frightening/sad to see how much damage/loss of life has occurred:(.

Morning all. A 4.2 for me and eerily peaceful here after the raging winds yesterday evening and through the night.

Morning all, an 8.4 for me today and I still have a bit of a cold, hoping its on the way out now though.

Morning all, an 8.4 for me today and I still have a bit of a cold, hoping its on the way out now though.
Hope you feel better soon

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.4 at 5:10 when I nipped to the loo and a scan said I was 3.7 and a lovely 5.2 when I got up at 7 🙂 not much sleep due to the howling wind but feeling hopeful for my appointment with Paul this afternoon, hope you all have a lovely day folks! :D x

Hope you feel better soon
Thanks Carol, its annoying more than anything else, it hasn't stopped me going to work (I can share my germs there!). Im due to have my flu jab on Thursday.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.4 at 5:10 when I nipped to the loo and a scan said I was 3.7 and a lovely 5.2 when I got up at 7 🙂 not much sleep due to the howling wind but feeling hopeful for my appointment with Paul this afternoon, hope you all have a lovely day folks! :D x
Brilliant numbers. All the best with your appointment with Paul 🙂

Brilliant numbers. All the best with your appointment with Paul 🙂
Thank you AJ 🙂 will update everyone later 🙂 x

Good numbers there K...hope the appointment with Paul is positive...gets you pointed in the right direction...keep us updated...sorry no rain forecast today...will have to wait for Harrys new coat photo...soon I'm sure...just a little something to perk you up this morning...Harry sends his love

Attachments

• 16427252_1815618262020342_6538217207096277591_n (2).jpg
    16427252_1815618262020342_6538217207096277591_n (2).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
Good numbers there K...hope the appointment with Paul is positive...gets you pointed in the right direction...keep us updated...sorry no rain forecast today...will have to wait for Harrys new coat photo...soon I'm sure...just a little something to perk you up this morning...Harry sends his love
Will do this evening! Tea and dishes to do first then I will be on here while enjoying my coffee!! 🙂, OMG I LOVE that pic, Harry looks so intelligent! Haha, if he's been behaving lately and not done any unmentionable things give him a big hug from me! 🙂, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who does things like that I used to put glasses on my dog too! Lol xx

Looking at that wise little face, I could swear Harry can talk! :D

Back