Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...slept until almost 7am...cannot remember the last time I did that🙂...good start to the week...woke to a 5.3

Good morning folks 🙂 bad rain here, wind not too bad YET, @Bloden thanks and I wouldn't have a clue how to go about starting one! Lol, @AJLang hope you feel better soon! 5.5 @6 when I was up at the loo and 5.4 when I got up at 7, anyways better go and put the phone on charge as down to 37% and have some calls to make today, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Morning all, woke up to an 8.3 and a stinking cold this morning. Wish I was at home and back in bed, but I'm in work.

Good morning folks 🙂 bad rain here, wind not too bad YET, @Bloden thanks and I wouldn't have a clue how to go about starting one! Lol, @AJLang hope you feel better soon! 5.5 @6 when I was up at the loo and 5.4 when I got up at 7, anyways better go and put the phone on charge as down to 37% and have some calls to make today, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Good numbers K...trying to get myself organised...get the dog out for his walk (and mine)...before the weather 'turns'...reports say tit won't turn until tomorrow...thinking back to the days of Michael Fish (BBC weatherman)...who famously dismissed reports of a cyclone hitting the UK...way back in 1987...shortly before one did...causing a billion pounds of damage...taking no chances😱😱😱.

Good numbers K...trying to get myself organised...get the dog out for his walk (and mine)...before the weather 'turns'...reports say tit won't turn until tomorrow...thinking back to the days of Michael Fish (BBC weatherman)...who famously dismissed reports of a cyclone hitting the UK...way back in 1987...shortly before one did...causing a billion pounds of damage...taking no chances😱😱😱.
Good luck! Hope you make it dry and not too windswept, hope you and Harry are wrapped up warm! 🙂 x

Good luck! Hope you make it dry and not too windswept, hope you and Harry are wrapped up warm! 🙂 x
K...just realised you are far too young to remember 'The Great Storm'...in fact you weren't even born then...wow...suddenly feeling very old...supposed to be hot today...then the remnants of Hurricane Ophelia tomorrow...Harry has a very swish new rain coat...if I can get it on him (he is a nightmare to get dressed)...will send you a photo🙂

Thank you Kaylz x

K...just realised you are far too young to remember 'The Great Storm'...in fact you weren't even born then...wow...suddenly feeling very old...supposed to be hot today...then the remnants of Hurricane Ophelia tomorrow...Harry has a very swish new rain coat...if I can get it on him (he is a nightmare to get dressed)...will send you a photo🙂
I've heard about it cause of the weather mans blunder lol, storm meant to be kicking in here late this afternoon lasting until late tomorrow :( lol. ohhh I cant wait to see 🙂 our dog was great at getting her jacket and harness on stood like an angel lifting her own legs to get in! Haha x

I've heard about it cause of the weather mans blunder lol, storm meant to be kicking in here late this afternoon lasting until late tomorrow :( lol. ohhh I cant wait to see 🙂 our dog was great at getting her jacket and harness on stood like an angel lifting her own legs to get in! Haha x
K...he is a nightmare...have to have a handful of 'treats' ready to distract him...then pounce...like the old Saturday afternoon TV wrestling programmes...lord...you're too young to remember those too...😱😱😱.

8.1 for me. Have a good day everyone

K...he is a nightmare...have to have a handful of 'treats' ready to distract him...then pounce...like the old Saturday afternoon TV wrestling programmes...lord...you're too young to remember those too...😱😱😱.
What special treat do you use for that, the ugg, flip flop or bra? LOL x

What special treat do you use for that, the ugg, flip flop or bra? LOL x
K...his taste is a little more sophisticated now...he particularly enjoys a small plastic watering can...already eaten two...including one of my neighbours...we have one left between us (with a chewed handle)...that now lives on top of the small shed (alongside the brooms)...out of his reach for now.

Morning all. Late posting due to tech issues. 2.8 on the libre but 5.1 on a fingerprick for me.

Had a very strange do in the night with dream and reality merging into one. I apparently woke up and promptly fell over.. A libre scan showed 0.9 and a finger prick 1.8. At this point I started scrabbling about for the dextrose tabs determined to shove 5 into my mouth ASAP at this point I did another fingerprick test and I was 6.8. On my meter this morning there is a record of the 6.8 but not a trace of the others!

Anyway have a good day everyone and make sure the hatches are battened down for tomorrow's winds.
Oh my that is scary.

Good morning . I haven’t caught up on all Post yet.
5.3 with a slight w on my graph. in the early hours .

Good morning . I haven’t caught up on all Post yet.
5.3 with a slight w on my graph. in the early hours .
Lin...a w...is that a wobble?.

Back