Group 7-day waking average?

:D No the shape lol, I should have put this ~ 🙂
Okay...trying to update my knowledge of insulin use...give me a better understanding of the different treatments...thought I'd missed something there...racked my brains...couldn't figure it out:D:D:D...got it now...thanks.

Mind you If you had said wonky 🙂 I would have agreed with you :D
Thought about that Lin...opted for diplomacy:D.

An unimpressive 7.4 on this dark rather menacing looking morning. Expecting high winds later and strangely enough there’s lots of sand in the air here.
Its the weather Amigo...blame that on the weather...about to head off into the wind myself shortly...so sunny here...but...wind is starting to kick up...keep your head down.

:D You’ve no need to worry I enjoy a good laugh .
No...I insist Lin...part of my 'new' morning ritual...kill everyone with kindness...reforming my character:D:D:D.

Shadowing me🙂...never felt so flattered...or important:D:D:D.

Apologies. It seems this is another thread I am not permitted to post on by you Bubbsie.

You won't see me on this one again then. I'll try to stick to where I'm 'allowed'. :(

Praying for rain here in NW Spain to put out all the forest fires - all started on purpose apparently, 3 people have died.
That is despicable. Grrr. I was watching the California fires on the news, so scary, those poor people. :( The end of the world started yesterday apparently...one disaster after another is headed for us...wouldn't surprise me. Now we have the dregs of Hurricane Ophelia...she can just clear off when I have to go out!

Good morning all, 6.3 @ 7.44am...

No...I insist Lin...part of my 'new' morning ritual...kill everyone with kindness...reforming my character:D:D:D.

Hope you’re not going down with something :D:D

Hope you’re not going down with something :D:D
Possibly...could be a bad case of 'moderation'...i.e be moderate in all you do Bubbsie😱😱😱...hope there's a prescribed course of treatment for it Lin...or I'm doomed😛.

That is despicable. Grrr. I was watching the California fires on the news, so scary, those poor people. :( The end of the world started yesterday apparently...one disaster after another is headed for us...wouldn't surprise me. Now we have the dregs of Hurricane Ophelia...she can just clear off when I have to go out!

Good morning all, 6.3 @ 7.44am...
Blimey Ditto...doubt she'll come near you now...put her in her place😱...good score.

Apologies. It seems this is another thread I am not permitted to post on by you Bubbsie.

You won't see me on this one again then. I'll try to stick to where I'm 'allowed'. :(
Mike...I was enjoying the attention...just worried others may feel 'left out' if not given the same...could be making 'a rod for your own back' figuratively speaking...if you have the time & the inclination...post away...look forward to seeing you here tomorrow😉😉😉.

Mike...I was enjoying the attention...just worried others may feel 'left out' if not given the same...could be making 'a rod for your own back' figuratively speaking...if you have the time & the inclination...post away...look forward to seeing you here tomorrow😉😉😉.

i know when I’m not welcome.

Good Morning/Afternoon to all of you. 4.6 finger prick and 3.6 on sensor and showing very low in the night. During the day I was doing fine. Other than that all good in Arizona, keep safe from wind, rain, fires and all other challenges.

Back