Group 7-day waking average?

Morning you lovely lot. 6.7 here today - and nausea is back with vengeance this week - joy!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grainger...don't envy you poor thing...but...just think about the new arrival...might make the M/S problem more tolerable until it settles.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grainger...don't envy you poor thing...but...just think about the new arrival...might make the M/S problem more tolerable until it settles.

So true... just hoping this isn't a sign of how mischievous this new one will be!

So true... just hoping this isn't a sign of how mischievous this new one will be!
Well...you could have a point there Grainger...possibly...will need to keep up with their brother...who knows...you could progress from Lava paths...to Volcanos😱😱😱.

Well...you could have a point there Grainger...possibly...will need to keep up with their brother...who knows...you could progress from Lava paths...to Volcanos😱😱😱.

Haha.... the possibilities are endless. This morning I was woken to my son bringing me dinner in bed - it consisted of a leek and some peas with the request I get up immediately so we could take them downstairs and get them breakfast (evidently leeks get hungry in the night!)

Haha.... the possibilities are endless. This morning I was woken to my son bringing me dinner in bed - it consisted of a leek and some peas with the request I get up immediately so we could take them downstairs and get them breakfast (evidently leeks get hungry in the night!)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...bless him...obviously reading up on good diabetes food Grainger...leeks...peas...by the way...what do leeks & peas have for breakfast?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...bless him...obviously reading up on good diabetes food Grainger...leeks...peas...by the way...what do leeks & peas have for breakfast?

An apple and some hoops (without milk), he's still angling for popcorn (for the peas obviously not him 😛) as we are watching a film while daddy sleeps but he's not winning that discussion much to his disappointment. Life is never dull with a 3 year old. Hope your morning is more chilled than mine?

I've been known to have to feed lego men for breakfast too, complete with their own mini bowls of cereal and teaspoons. I swear I'm losing the plot.

An apple and some hoops (without milk), he's still angling for popcorn (for the peas obviously not him 😛) as we are watching a film while daddy sleeps but he's not winning that discussion much to his disappointment. Life is never dull with a 3 year old. Hope your morning is more chilled than mine?
Needs to be Grainger at my age...would be exhausted by toddlers now...wonder where we /got/get the energy from...now my biggest challenge is entertaining Aliya & Georgia when they visit...both aged nine...glitz & glamour is their particular interest...luckily at age nine...they usually manage to entertain themselves...and... I get a much needed full 'Makeover'...lucky me😱😱😱.

Morning all. A 4.8 for me today after yesterday's 'eat for england' day in Glasgow 🙄🙂
I carried on eating at my friends and had a few glasses of wine. Great day and evening And as posted good BG. Must have been diabetes donkey's magic

Morning guys 🙂 late I know but trying to get my mind away from the D as its ruling my life at the moment :( anyways 6.7 for me today :( hope everyone is having a lovely day :D off out to the shop later and its not looking too nice out there so got my hat and gloves ready! Lol x

Are you getting another one...or is this a trial...sorry haven't kept up with this K...getting 'sloppy' in my middle age😱.
It was only a 2 week trial unfortunately although now I have the reader when I can afford to I will buy a sensor although with upcoming birthdays and Christmas I'm not too hopeful that will be any time soon, paul did say though if my area offer them on prescription id be a good candidate to receive them so here's hoping as I've not been able to use it for one of the purposes at the moment :( x

Morning all. Late posting due to tech issues. 2.8 on the libre but 5.1 on a fingerprick for me.

Had a very strange do in the night with dream and reality merging into one. I apparently woke up and promptly fell over.. A libre scan showed 0.9 and a finger prick 1.8. At this point I started scrabbling about for the dextrose tabs determined to shove 5 into my mouth ASAP at this point I did another fingerprick test and I was 6.8. On my meter this morning there is a record of the 6.8 but not a trace of the others!

Anyway have a good day everyone and make sure the hatches are battened down for tomorrow's winds.

Morning all. Late posting due to tech issues. 2.8 on the libre but 5.1 on a fingerprick for me.

Had a very strange do in the night with dream and reality merging into one. I apparently woke up and promptly fell over.. A libre scan showed 0.9 and a finger prick 1.8. At this point I started scrabbling about for the dextrose tabs determined to shove 5 into my mouth ASAP at this point I did another fingerprick test and I was 6.8. On my meter this morning there is a record of the 6.8 but not a trace of the others!

Anyway have a good day everyone and make sure the hatches are battened down for tomorrow's winds.

Ooo that’s a bit scary khskel! :(

It was only a 2 week trial unfortunately although now I have the reader when I can afford to I will buy a sensor although with upcoming birthdays and Christmas I'm not too hopeful that will be any time soon, paul did say though if my area offer them on prescription id be a good candidate to receive them so here's hoping as I've not been able to use it for one of the purposes at the moment :( x
K can't you prioritise your need to have the sensor?...sure family & friends would understand...or is there a way of justifying your need for the sensor...given all the difficulties you have had...still waiting for your referral...surely you are vulnerable in that respect...maybe we could get our heads together...be a little pushy...see if its a possibility?...might be worth a try.

Blimey khskel...sounds like a an 'art house' film...with a final twist at the end...the 6.8 on the meter...brrrrrrrrrrr.

Morning guys 🙂 late I know but trying to get my mind away from the D as its ruling my life at the moment :( anyways 6.7 for me today :( hope everyone is having a lovely day :D off out to the shop later and its not looking too nice out there so got my hat and gloves ready! Lol x
Retail therapy K..it .will do you the world of good...spend...spend...spend😱😱😱.

A round 7 for me this morning.

Leeks and peas...I have them all night! :D
Amigo...honestly fancy saying that...really...TBH...exactly the same thoughts crossed my mind🙄.

K can't you prioritise your need to have the sensor?...sure family & friends would understand...or is there a way of justifying your need for the sensor...given all the difficulties you have had...still waiting for your referral...surely you are vulnerable in that respect...maybe we could get our heads together...be a little pushy...see if its a possibility?...might be worth a try.
Ha my 'family' wouldn't be too happy if they received nothing! I had a massive meltdown the other night and even though they were full of sympathy nothings changed! x

Back