Group 7-day waking average?

Ours have plenty of places to go, though choose our bed. Gradually through the night the number mounts up. We tried keeping the bedroom door closed. Bad idea. Constant clawing at the door & mewing.
You need another one Mark...will send him round...one more won't make any difference...will it?

Morning my lovelies 🙂 checking in late for me this morning as couldn't get on using my phone and laptop is playing silly b**gers needing to recover the page every 2 seconds 🙄 anyways 5.8 for me this morning and absolutely gutted to be missing the meet but hope everyone that is attending has a fab time 🙂 have a fab day everyone! :D xx
Good numbers K...how's that libre doing?...wondered what you were on about in your waking post yesterday...'the last two weeks'...took me a while to figure out it must be that...hope its settled in now...enjoy the weekend:D.

Morning all, 4.6 and have sensor on arm ready to activate later, Arizona here I come! 🙂
Will miss the early morning conversation on here though will still be checking in when I can. I wish you all great numbers and good health.
Safe Journey 🙂 I hope you have a great time 🙂

Good numbers K...how's that libre doing?...wondered what you were on about in your waking post yesterday...'the last two weeks'...took me a while to figure out it must be that...hope its settled in now...enjoy the weekend:D.
Generally quite close to a blood test, finishes on Tuesday, hate seeing the ends in so many days on the screen! :( lol x

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well & having a good day so far ~ it was 14.6 for me this morning 😡 ~ after getting home after a night out at the Friday night karaoke I ate chicken & noodle soup then a meat spring roll (large one) I was too lazy or tired to look up the carb amount on carbs & cals so did just 2iu bolus & intended to keep checking during the night which didn't happen! I'm thinking that if I hadn't done any bolus at all I would've been higher this morning

Help! 😱

6.6 @ 5.45am and then went shopping with sister, so have just come back now exhausted and hurty, my feet killing me, all this weight on my poor tootsies.

Took BG as intending to have 'normal' lunch after SlimFast porridge made with milk rather than water for breakfast. 10.3 @ 12.31 Agh. I can't eat now and I'm ravenous. What do I do? Keep measuring bg till it goes down? This is high for me.

What's going on, I thought with all the walking and the sparse breakfast I'd be 5 if not 4! Gobsmacked. Dunno what to do now...I've had the porridge before and I wasn't aware that it spiked me, but I had it with water, wonder if that makes a difference?

Good afternoon everyone woke to 7.8 today I hope you all are having a great day. Just back from some shopping in Norwich , bought myself a winter coat which I caught the zip on the lining I was sweating buckets trying to unzip it it didn't help the shop was soooooo hot lol

Have a great time to all are meeting up today 🙂

You need another one Mark...will send him round...one more won't make any difference...will it?
Oh God, don't want to go through the whole 'acceptance' thing again! When we got Percy, it was chaos with the other cats. It's settled down now, but the others still don't like him. Actually none of them really like each other. They just tolerate each other. Just.🙂

Oh God, don't want to go through the whole 'acceptance' thing again! When we got Percy, it was chaos with the other cats. It's settled down now, but the others still don't like him. Actually none of them really like each other. They just tolerate each other. Just.🙂
Often had more than one Mark...in fact always had more than one...when we moved here had two...one died...thought the other one would pine...not a bit of it...he flexed his muscles...took over the house.

Help! 😱
I can't eat now and I'm ravenous. What do I do?
Oh I hate that, Ditto. I'd have had some stir-fried veg with grated cheese for the hunger...hope you're back down again now.🙂

Morning all.🙂 6.2 here.😛

It's bizarrely hot outside after a forest fire last night on the mountain in front of the house...they'd put it out by about 4 a.m. Now evthing smells vaguely smoky...:confused:😱🙂

Generally quite close to a blood test, finishes on Tuesday, hate seeing the ends in so many days on the screen! :( lol x
Are you getting another one...or is this a trial...sorry haven't kept up with this K...getting 'sloppy' in my middle age😱.

Good afternoon everyone woke to 7.8 today I hope you all are having a great day. Just back from some shopping in Norwich , bought myself a winter coat which I caught the zip on the lining I was sweating buckets trying to unzip it it didn't help the shop was soooooo hot lol

Have a great time to all are meeting up today 🙂
Sorry Barbara...that made me smile...I remember all the times my brothers ( I have four) would scream from the bathroom...every time they had 'Zip' issues...fortunately you managed to extricate yourself with dignity & poise...which is more than I can say for them😱😱😱.

Morning...started the day laughing...looking at the 'Off the Forum London Meeting' photos again!... just occasionally we need to 'cock a snook' at diabetes...before we get back on the tread mill (as we must)...laughter...the ideal remedy...we need more of it...so @Marsbartoastie great to see you here...more of that please...woke to a 5.3...first coffee in...more brewing🙂...hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

good morning. 7.5 for me.

Morning! Another 5.8 for me this morning. Been awake since 4.30! It doesn't help when one of our cats uses me as a spring board to jump up on the headboard.😱

Morning all, a 7.3 for me this morning. Nice sunny day here in Essex.

Back