Group 7-day waking average?

Morning guys 🙂 6.5 here really disappointed as this last 2 weeks haven't gone how they usually do, @New-journey enjoy your trip hope you have a lovely time! And @khskel and @Bloden good luck with the blood suckers! Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Thank you K ~ you too x ~ Try to be patient ~ you're on the right road ~ don't give up hun ~ you're doing your best. (((Hugs))) xx

@Kaylz . Please try not to be disappointed, this is a marathon not a sprint. It’s still early days for you and remember winter is very close now , changing seasons upsets many of us BG wise , me included.

Have you done a Basal Test, it’s much easier with a Libre.

Good luck Bloden...always remember the Tony Hancock sketch (oops giving my age away here) when he went to give blood every time I head off to those appointments.
Sorry, Bubbsie, before my time (only just, mind!). 🙄 Very friendly vampires...didn't feel a thing! Stuffed my face when I got in, so feeling sick now.:confused::D

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 not posted since Wednesday so.....
Thursday was 7.5 🙂
Today for me was 9.2 🙂

Hope everybody has a very Happy Friday 13th!

Attachments

• f51febb303651dcd4d6fc7cf8df6bf63--friday-the-th-quotes-happy-weekend.jpg
    f51febb303651dcd4d6fc7cf8df6bf63--friday-the-th-quotes-happy-weekend.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
Morning all, I had a surprising 5.0 today (and a 4.9 yesterday morning), so for breakfast I had a steaming bowl of jumbo oats with a few strawberries cut up in it 🙂

Afternoon totally forgot to test yesterday and wish I hadn't bothered this morning 8.2 must of been them newish raspberry magnums 🙂 I had for supper last night. Very breezy day here but mild.

Hope everyone's appointments go well.
Oh no Barbara ~ if you're going to eat a magnum then go for the salted peanut ~ it may not spike as high ~ but hey you're still in single numbers, that has to be good ~ don't fret & chin up x

Afternoon totally forgot to test yesterday and wish I hadn't bothered this morning 8.2 must of been them newish raspberry magnums 🙂 I had for supper last night. Very breezy day here but mild.

Oh yummmmm

Oh no Barbara ~ if you're going to eat a magnum then go for the salted peanut ~ it may not spike as high ~ but hey you're still in single numbers, that has to be good ~ don't fret & chin up x
Salted peanut Magnums . two of my favourites together, I must resist I must resissssst.

B

Barbara...raspberry magnums (plural)...does that mean you had more than one?:D:D:D.

Salted peanut Magnums . two of my favourites together, I must resist I must resissssst.
Sooooooo want one now.

Lol Wirralass there's not one magnum I wouldn't eat love them all x
Me too Barbara ~ I've taken a shine to salted caramel ice cream with choccy bits sprinkled on top ~ a small tub I hasten to add ~ I experimented one day ~ ate 1/2 small tub ~ piggy😛 tested 2hrs later ~ a rise of 0.4mmols:D Mmmmm soooo creamy & delicious😛😛 must have more:D

Did I post today? I thought I did...anyways I was 6.6 @ 8.33am. 🙂

Back