Group 7-day waking average?

Try & get your head down later this morning...trouble is when our sleep pattern gest interrupted...so difficult to get it back on track...why am I telling you that?...like you don't know already:D:D:D...as said no work planned...house to attend to...but...not before more coffee...and another wander round the forum...looked back at some old posts yesterday...enjoyed rummaging around in the archives.. makes me laugh when I see the contrast between our posts now...and then😱😱😱.
Thank you Bubbs ~ you're such a thoughtful soul ~ always thinking of others ~ I did that a while ago too ~ had a good chuckle Haha! x

Aw thank you Carol ~ try my best to bring a little cheer & good will to the forum x
I enjoy those attachments WL...I relate to most of them...my life in caricature...where on earth do you find them?

Had to re-read that Carol...initially read it as 'do you need a carrier bag'...couldn't figure it out...put my glasses on now...good idea...hadn't thought of that...has she taken up your offer?
Yes, a meet me in London. Almost another song title (meet me in St. Louis) but I re read as well, and realised how it looked. I've maybe just missed a great opportunity to do someone a really good turn lol

No, but I re read as well, and realised how it looked. I've maybe just missed a great opportunity to do someone a really good turn lol
Absolutely Carol...no self interest from either of us...after all...who wants adventure & travel over the other side of the Atlantic🙄🙄🙄...besides you have your own holiday next week...think I ought to carry those bags for her:D.

Good morning everyone .
Have a happy Friday everyone.
Woke to 5.7 and look no DP 🙂🙂
89FFD5C4-E1C1-4280-A005-B1A19EFF6BD5.jpeg
My graph showed I stayed out of the red last night 🙂🙂 I didn’t do a fingerprick Test as was happy with the 2ish A M scan.

Absolutely Carol...no self interest from either of us...after all...who wants adventure & travel over the other side of the Atlantic🙄🙄🙄...besides you have your own holiday next week...think I ought to carry those bags for her:D.
Ok. I'm not going anywhere as exotic, west coast of Scotland. River city country (for those of you that don't know, it's a Scottish soap) but seeing friends which is equally great.

Ok. I'm not going anywhere as exotic, west coast of Scotland. River city country (for those of you that don't know, it's a Scottish soap) but seeing friends which is equally great.
Sounds good to me Carol...I love seeing friends...catching with them at my leisure...I will be holding the fort at work while you & @New-journey are spoiling yourselves...enjoy it...and a trip to Glasgow...busy times...you may need another holiday to get over this one!

Morning Ljc ~ we should share an early coffee together seeing we both have sleepless nights ~ or very little sleep ~ not good ~ upsets our equilibrium (is that the right word?) Hope you can catch a nap later x
Yes it definitely upsets mine 🙂. Sharing an early morning coffee with you sounds great

No no Bubbs ~ I'm before you ~ second thoughts with all the cases Jo's taking she could do with us two donkeys to cart them around for her ~ always fancied a trip to Arizona & Colorado but never got round to it!😡

No no Bubbs ~ I'm before you ~ second thoughts with all the cases Jo's taking she could do with us two donkeys to cart them around for her ~ always fancied a trip to Arizona & Colorado but never got round to it!😡
I take it you use 'Donkey' in the metaphorical sense WL?:D:D.

Morning all.🙂 6.8 here.😛

Off to see the vampires...hope yours aren't too thirsty, Khskel.🙄
Good luck Bloden...always remember the Tony Hancock sketch (oops giving my age away here) when he went to give blood every time I head off to those appointments.

Ashamed to say I haven't ever visited Scotland ~ must make a note in my bucket list to plan to do just that 🙂

Morning guys 🙂 6.5 here really disappointed as this last 2 weeks haven't gone how they usually do, @New-journey enjoy your trip hope you have a lovely time! And @khskel and @Bloden good luck with the blood suckers! Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Back