Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. Woke up after sleeping all night. 7.5 for me this morning. Have a good Thursday
Steady numbers Carol...slept all night too...looking good for the weekend...enjoy it🙂.

Morning guys: ) 6.1 for me today, have a nice day folks! :D x

Morning all.A flat libre 4.0 for me today.

Morning guys: ) 6.1 for me today, have a nice day folks! :D x
Really good numbers K...great start for the lead up to the weekend...:D.

Morning all, 6.9 here, after a bed time snack that was obviously a bit too much. ( had a busy day yesterday, out of routine, thought I might drop overnight, needn't have worried ) Steady line overnight, which is the main thing.

Good morning folks . I hope all is well with you.
Went to bed on 5.3 had a peanut butter Kit Kat for safety that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it :D Woke up to 5.9
Note to self not to buy any more of those dreadful 😉 kit kats they are far too enticing.

Good morning folks . I hope all is well with you.
Went to bed on 5.3 had a peanut butter Kit Kat for safety that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it :D Woke up to 5.9
Note to self not to buy any more of those dreadful 😉 kit kats they are far too enticing.
Lin...I have a small kitkat every evening just before bed...noticed when I went to bed hungry...waking numbers were always higher.

Morning all, 16.7 for me today. Better than yesterday's 21.3 - flu is really kicking my butt :(

Morning...better sleep...not up until 6am...good results at the clinic yesterday...INR levels in range...back next week & if I maintain that...can extend my appointments...happy with that...woke to a 5.5
Great results! You will soon be able to have a break between appointments again. Enjoy your day.

Great results! You will soon be able to have a break between appointments again. Enjoy your day.
Looking forward to that Jo...thanks.

Good morning 🙂 a Thursday 6.1 for me, I'll happily take that 🙂

Just got new eye surgery date for 12 days time so I can manage my worry build up now!

Wishing you a very happy big adventure @New-journey 🙂
Thank goodness for that Flower...and keeping those levels steady...you must mightily relieved the surgery has been re-scheduled.

Just got new eye surgery date for 12 days time so I can manage my worry build up now!

Thanks Flower and good to hear you have a new date for the surgery. I hope it is all successful and the worry is manageable. Hugs!

Morning all, 16.7 for me today. Better than yesterday's 21.3 - flu is really kicking my butt :(

That’s a bit of a hike Sprogladite...hope it settles soon.

The flu and pneumonia jabs have raised my levels a bit just as they did last time but working on it. Two separate waking levels of 7.6 and 6.9. I’ll take the second one for now! 🙄

Just got new eye surgery date for 12 days time so I can manage my worry build up now![/USER] 🙂

Great news, Flower. Evthing crossed they don't mess you around again.🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here.😛

It's a national holiday here in Spain - Armed Forces Day - so I'm taking it eeeeeezy.:D

Really pleased to see you have already received a re-scheduled surgery date Flower ~ try keep your mind and yourself busy til then if you can🙂 take care x

Back