Group 7-day waking average?

Today is a good day because I am down to 5.3 this am yay whoop whoop!!!
Hope I can keep it close to that today
Good start Ally...such an incentive when we see those numbers heading in a positive direction...fingers crossed.

Good luck and hope it goes well
Thanks Ally...not much you can do to control it when it's on the move...bit like rolling a dice...we shall see.

My grandson had a hissy fit when his warfarin monitor packed in, he had to go to surgery and they took a vial of blood.he was not a happy bunny, as he is used to doing finger prick, but hadn't taken his monitor to be calibrated. Welcome to adult services. Daughter will fight for him to keep self monitoring when he moves over.

Sorry, nothing to do with waking levels
Carol...had thought about self monitoring...but...those monitors are hideously expensive...used to go to my local surgery clinic...soldiered on for months...levels up & down like the clappers...no control...back to the hospital clinic...good control...unfortunately had to take antibiotics...levels shot up...but...as your grandson might know...easier to get those levels down...than up...so optimistic.

Last edited:
OOh...great start to the day K...keep it going...I'm going to warn you now K...you may just get what you wish for...just a mention of a fresh set of shoes...and I make not be able to stop Harry...can you imagine...him on the train...little label on his harness...ooh...bless him...ps he was such a little s**t yesterday...can't tell you what he did...too disgusting!
I'll wait at the station for him just let me know what train he'll be on, I'm afraid he'll have to bus it home with me though as I cant afford a chauffer driven car at the moment!! Haha :D xx

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂a bit of catching up
Monday 10.6 ~ over my target range of 5-10mmol
Tuesday 13.7 ~ over my target range of 5-10mmol / may have been a rebound from an earlier very stubborn hypo
Today 7.8 yippee!

OOh...great start to the day K...keep it going...I'm going to warn you now K...you may just get what you wish for...just a mention of a fresh set of shoes...and I make not be able to stop Harry...can you imagine...him on the train...little label on his harness...ooh...bless him...ps he was such a little s**t yesterday...can't tell you what he did...too disgusting!

The cat In my profile picture is very territorial and disgusting we can't leave any cloths and shoes of my wife's in the kitchen or they will be scented, he absolutely loves my wife.

Good morning 🙂 It's a midweek 5.3 for me, a crumb away from an HS 😛

Hoping for happy numbers for you today Bubbsie.🙂
Almost an HS Flower almost🙂🙂🙂...pretty good given yesterdays disappointment... hope that is resolved soon & the surgery is rescheduled quickly...my numbers were good today...but...back next week just to make certain...then hopefully longerrrrrrrrrrrrrr between appointments...thank you.

Good morning guys 🙂 cold and windy here today so I'm already wrapped up in a hoodie! Lol, @Bubbsie good luck at the clinic today and I will have a pair of shoes ready for Harry's arrival 😛 @Ljc I know I just need to relax as being stressed and worked up isn't going to help lol, anyways a so close 5.1 finger prick and 5.3 scan imagine missing a HS by 0.1 either way! Haha, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Sods Law Kaylz:( but you're doing great guns ~ don't berate yourself too much ~ add a spoonful of confidence to your morning coffee ~ that's all you need! Take care hun & keep warm on these colder days x

O Kaylz please stop beating yourself up. You are doing great ! if we all knew what to do when xyz happened then this forum and others like it wouldn’t need to exist. The reality is that no matter how long we’ve had diabetes , it still throws Wobblies, curve balls and we never really stop learning.
You have suddenly had to take over a task that your Pancreas used to do automatically. No matter how carefully managed injecting insulin, is a blunt instrument compared to a fully functioning pancreas.

For months after I got my Libre my graph left a lot to be desired, still does at times. Atm my body can’t seem to make up its mind whether or not winter is on its way, I’ll sure be glad when it makes Upits mind :D.

{{{hugs}}}
"You have suddenly had to take over a task that your Pancreas........"
Great explanation Ljc ~ hope Kaylz can grasp this ~ it would make managing her Diabetes less stressful ~ less panicking ~ more at ease ~ more confident. x

Last edited:
Good afternoon folks ~ a tad late clocking in!
Hope you're all as ticketyboo as you can be and enjoying your day.
An accountable 6.3 this morning (Not carbs) but hopefully be back in the 5's again tomorrow. Take care my friends & be kind to yourselves x
Wednesday humor, In the weekend and Happy wednesday on ___.jpg

Morning...better sleep...not up until 6am...good results at the clinic yesterday...INR levels in range...back next week & if I maintain that...can extend my appointments...happy with that...woke to a 5.5

Good morning all. Woke up after sleeping all night. 7.5 for me this morning. Have a good Thursday

Back