Group 7-day waking average?

I hadn't even noticed! Good number. How many hours till I can go back to bed I wonder. :D
Most HMPs have short visiting hours...rigid with their time...so hopefully an 'early release' for you...don't you just love it when you get home....kick those shoes off...relax.[/QUOTE]

O Kaylz please stop beating yourself up. You are doing great ! if we all knew what to do when xyz happened then this forum and others like it wouldn’t need to exist. The reality is that no matter how long we’ve had diabetes , it still throws Wobblies, curve balls and we never really stop learning.
You have suddenly had to take over a task that your Pancreas used to do automatically. No matter how carefully managed injecting insulin, is a blunt instrument compared to a fully functioning pancreas.

For months after I got my Libre my graph left a lot to be desired, still does at times. Atm my body can’t seem to make up its mind whether or not winter is on its way, I’ll sure be glad when it makes Upits mind :D.

{{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
Morning. Only had a quick scan of posts so far. I hope all is well with you all.
5.1. According to Libre graph I spent most of the night in the red zone.

Morning. Only had a quick scan of posts so far. I hope all is well with you all.
5.1. According to Libre graph I spent most of the night in the red zone.
Lin what do you do when there's such a difference...or does it mean you were low...then went back up...thank goodness I only have to take a pill...I'd be lost!

Lin what do you do when there's such a difference...or does it mean you were low...then went back up...thank goodness I only have to take a pill...I'd be lost!
I could have been low , some 2/3 AM fingerpricks are in order.

Unbelievable Carol ~ sometimes we just can't win no matter how hard we try. I reckon you were definitely paid a visit by our DF without you knowing ~ she must have crept in with her slippers on the little b***ho_O Tomorrows a new day Carol ~ try to keep your chin up x
Will keep my chin up. Been good for 10 days, and seen the results. I will catch the wee minx and give her pair of Tackety boots. Can't really complain, as it was my hand went in biscuit box and it did hover over picking up 1 or 2.

Morning...wide awake & on my first cup of coffee (already)...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...hoping my INR levels have come down...attending weekly at the moment...a good score means I can extend the time between appointments...fingers crossed.
Good luck today at clinic

Will keep my chin up. Been good for 10 days, and seen the results. I will catch the wee minx and give her pair of Tackety boots. Can't really complain, as it was my hand went in biscuit box and it did hover over picking up 1 or 2.
Carol...might not have been the biscuits...a couple of days ago had usual breakfast...tested a couple of hours later...went from 5.7 straight up to 9...almost had a hissy fit...it happens...often when we least expect it.

Good luck today at clinic
Thanks Carol...more frustrating than anything else...40 minute drive there...so it does impact on my time...so used to longer time between appointments...almost forgot I had to go this morning😱😱😱.

Morning all. 9.1 for me. Slept well. Counting down till Friday and a week off. Zzzz

You'll be fine Bloden...all we can only do our best...as for Harry...he is gorgeous but stubborn...had to go to the post office en route to the park...while in the queue he howled non-stop for five minutes...but...I do love him
I know I'll be fine!🙂 Aw, poor Harry, missed his mummy...😛

Morning peeps.🙂 8.4 here - I'm not surprised, really. It'll give my new consultant a stick to beat me with when I see him/her on the 20th.🙄

It's a big, fat bank holiday weekend here starting tomoz - and the sun's shining!:D😎
Happy Wednesday ev1.🙂

Thanks Carol...more frustrating than anything else...40 minute drive there...so it does impact on my time...so used to longer time between appointments...almost forgot I had to go this morning😱😱😱.
My grandson had a hissy fit when his warfarin monitor packed in, he had to go to surgery and they took a vial of blood.he was not a happy bunny, as he is used to doing finger prick, but hadn't taken his monitor to be calibrated. Welcome to adult services. Daughter will fight for him to keep self monitoring when he moves over.

Sorry, nothing to do with waking levels

Morning all and a House Spech for me this blowy morning. At least it isn't raining...yet

Good morning guys 🙂 cold and windy here today so I'm already wrapped up in a hoodie! Lol, @Bubbsie good luck at the clinic today and I will have a pair of shoes ready for Harry's arrival 😛 @Ljc I know I just need to relax as being stressed and worked up isn't going to help lol, anyways a so close 5.1 finger prick and 5.3 scan imagine missing a HS by 0.1 either way! Haha, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Good morning guys 🙂 cold and windy here today so I'm already wrapped up in a hoodie! Lol, @Bubbsie good luck at the clinic today and I will have a pair of shoes ready for Harry's arrival 😛 @Ljc I know I just need to relax as being stressed and worked up isn't going to help lol, anyways a so close 5.1 finger prick and 5.3 scan imagine missing a HS by 0.1 either way! Haha, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
OOh...great start to the day K...keep it going...I'm going to warn you now K...you may just get what you wish for...just a mention of a fresh set of shoes...and I make not be able to stop Harry...can you imagine...him on the train...little label on his harness...ooh...bless him...ps he was such a little s**t yesterday...can't tell you what he did...too disgusting!

Good luck and hope it goes well

Back