Group 7-day waking average?

Not such a good 14.2 before evening meal. All to do with 2 rich tea biscuits at 3 pm
Blimey Carol...should have had a couple Chocolate covered biscuits...made that score worthwhile...staying away from the RichTea's...they are one hell of a scary biscuit

@Bubbsie
Yep all of that Carol and more...then he'll want to sit on her lap...no doubt he'll cover her completely...the good news...she won't feel the cold...Harry said he can get to Scotland if you're willing.View attachment 4970
have you done my age of diagnosis type 2 poll yet as it would be lovely to have your input

Aw, Flower...really?!! I hope you get another - this time, solid as a rock - date thru asap.

Afternoon all.🙂 A nice 5.8 here.😛

Expecting some ups n downs this week cos I've got my A1c blood test on Friday - my appointment slip says I'm number 13 on Friday 13th, hahaha.😱:confused:😛 It can only bode well...?🙂
Good luck on Friday the 13th Bloden...made my knees go a bit shaky😱😱😱...you'll be fine...good luck.

Yep all of that Carol and more...then he'll want to sit on her lap...no doubt he'll cover her completely...the good news...she won't feel the cold...Harry said he can get to Scotland if you're willing.View attachment 4970
Send him my way!!! :D just tell me what food he needs and he can come anytime! 🙂 x

Blimey Carol...should have had a couple Chocolate covered biscuits...made that score worthwhile...staying away from the RichTea's...they are one hell of a scary biscuit
Haven't had one for years and won't have another, believe me. Levels coming down again, but does prove a point about my meds and body. Grrr

Ta, Bubbsie.😛 I just feel sick, but that's probably cos I've had to miss breakfast.🙄

Love the piccie of Harry, btw...he looks gooooorgeous.
You'll be fine Bloden...all we can only do our best...as for Harry...he is gorgeous but stubborn...had to go to the post office en route to the park...while in the queue he howled non-stop for five minutes...but...I do love him

Haven't had one for years and won't have another, believe me. Levels coming down again, but does prove a point about my meds and body. Grrr
Avoiding them like the plaque Carol...they are one bad ass biscuit...who would have thought... Rich Tea...they sound so innocent😱.

Send him my way!!! :D just tell me what food he needs and he can come anytime! 🙂 x
K...he eats anything...and everything...he's eaten a pair of Ugg Boots...several flip flops...a couple of garden brooms...and would you believe in the summer we found one of my best bras on the back lawn.

Not such a good 14.2 before evening meal. All to do with 2 rich tea biscuits at 3 pm
Unbelievable Carol ~ sometimes we just can't win no matter how hard we try. I reckon you were definitely paid a visit by our DF without you knowing ~ she must have crept in with her slippers on the little b***ho_O Tomorrows a new day Carol ~ try to keep your chin up x

Morning...wide awake & on my first cup of coffee (already)...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...hoping my INR levels have come down...attending weekly at the moment...a good score means I can extend the time between appointments...fingers crossed.

Goox morming all, woke up before my alarm and working miles away today in a prison. I have permission to take my testing and hypo food with me. Oh and 4.6 almost forgot I am so tired!
I hope you are all sleeping well apart from @Bubbsie who is awake early too, and you all have a good day.

Morning...wide awake & on my first cup of coffee (already)...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...hoping my INR levels have come down...attending weekly at the moment...a good score means I can extend the time between appointments...fingers crossed.
Fingers and toes crossed for you! I am not as wide awake as you but coffee is helping! Do hope you have a good appointment.

Goox morming all, woke up before my alarm and working miles away today in a prison. I have permission to take my testing and hypo food with me. Oh and 4.6 almost forgot I am so tired!
I hope you are all sleeping well apart from @Bubbsie who is awake early too, and you all have a good day.
Morning Jo...won't make the usual old jokes then...prison..so porridge for breakfast?...not surprised you're up early...prison visiting...not one of my favourite jobs...can take forever to get through security...hope its a productive day for you...good luck.

Fingers and toes crossed for you! I am not as wide awake as you but coffee is helping! Do hope you have a good appointment.
Thanks Jo...frustrating more than anything...had got to six weekly appointments...but...feeling optimistic this morning...hoping for a 3 or just below that.

Morning Jo...won't make the usual old jokes then...prison..so porridge for breakfast?...not surprised you're up early...prison visiting...not one of my favourite jobs...can take forever to get through security...hope its a productive day for you...good luck.
Thanks and its a open prison so much quicker than normal! Joke away, any more? :D:D

Thanks and its a open prison so much quicker than normal! Joke away, any more? :D:D
Plenty more Jo...not sure they're suitable for the open forum...possibly for open prison...may have to PM you😛😛😛,

Oops!...forgot to say too...woke to a 5.5.

Back