Group 7-day waking average?

What do you mean by *odd* Are you due to see Paul again ~ if its not soon then why not give him a ring to express your concern ~ put your mind at rest ~ but your recent waking numbers have been good havent they? xx
Just a bit higher than usual and bigger spikes etc, I'm due to see him next Tuesday but if it gets any worse I will give them a phone, and a tad high for my liking but clearly nothing I can do xx

Not really lol but been having an odd few days and don't know why x
If it’s fluctuating levels, it could be the changing if the seasons, I know it sounds strange but many of us find our BG control goes a bit iffy as each new season approaches. Or could it be what you are seeing on the Libre graph ? Apologies if it’s something totally different that’s troubling you

OH, nightmares are never fun, I hope your day gets better. Well done for a good number.
It kept waking me up but every time I managed to get back to sleep it just kept coming back to the same nightmare it was awful :( x

Good morning folks.. I hope you all have a good day
5.7 this morning.

If it’s fluctuating levels, it could be the changing if the seasons, I know it sounds strange but many of us find our BG control goes a bit iffy as each new season approaches. Or could it be what you are seeing on the Libre graph ? Apologies if it’s something totally different that’s troubling you
I know they can change with the seasons etc but I just feel I don't know what to do and not experienced enough which makes me feel worse as I SHOULD know what to do by now :( and I think it could partly be because of what I'm seeing on the graph, don't feel like anything else is troubling me although the anxiety has been a bit more the last week too so who knows lol xx

I know they can change with the seasons etc but I just feel I don't know what to do and not experienced enough which makes me feel worse as I SHOULD know what to do by now :( and I think it could partly be because of what I'm seeing on the graph, don't feel like anything else is troubling me although the anxiety has been a bit more the last week too so who knows lol xx
Oh Kaylz, there is no 'should' with diabetes, even those who have had it more than us, have days and weeks when unexplainable things happen. Please stop beating yourself up, you are doing incredibly well.
What are you seeing on the graph?

Oh Kaylz, there is no 'should' with diabetes, even those who have had it more than us, have days and weeks when unexplainable things happen. Please stop beating yourself up, you are doing incredibly well.
What are you seeing on the graph?
I know but it just feels like I'm thick when it comes to it as I feel I should know more as I'm nearly a year in, and I've spiked into the 9's a couple of times and that, I feel like wearing the Libre may be a cause for some of the stress I'm going through at the moment though as I kinda feel that as its a trial I'm under pressure to do well, do you know what I mean? xx

Yippee! It's a feel good factor day as I'm back in the 5's again!
5.8 at 05.14am.
I hope you are feeling good too my friends, take care x
Good news WL...it is a great feeling when your BG levels are back on track...not to say an immense relief.

I know but it just feels like I'm thick when it comes to it as I feel I should know more as I'm nearly a year in, and I've spiked into the 9's a couple of times and that, I feel like wearing the Libre may be a cause for some of the stress I'm going through at the moment though as I kinda feel that as its a trial I'm under pressure to do well, do you know what I mean? xx
K...you need to stop that...trial or no trial there are bound to be hiccups...anyone with any knowledge of diabetes however limited will know that...you're putting yourself under pressure...when theres no need...get this in perspective otherwise you'll undo all the progress you've made so far...don't you dare say you haven't...you have made great progress...if you do... I may have to send Harry up there to give you a good talking too:D:D:D.

Good morning all, 5 3 and happy not waking up to a hypo.
I wish you all a wonderful day.
Good start Jo...onwards............................................

7.2 this morning for me.pleased at improvement now that I am accepting that it's down to me to mind my diet
Good for you Carol...its all an incentive...it is a great improvement...well done.

K...you need to stop that...trial or no trial there are bound to be hiccups...anyone with any knowledge of diabetes however limited will know that...you're putting yourself under pressure...when theres no need...get this in perspective otherwise you'll undo all the progress you've made so far...don't you dare say you haven't...you have made great progress...if you do... I may have to send Harry up there to give you a good talking too:D:D:D.
Thanks hun 🙂 just need to relax and breath! Lol x

Not really lol but been having an odd few days and don't know why x
Possibly anxiety K...you're producing good results...have a more positive attitude...when things are going well...sometimes we have a moment when we realise we need to keep it up...panic/anxiety can set in...can we do that...for how long...what are others expectations of me... what if I can't do that....it should settle...if not then you can speak to Paul...but...why not give yourself a day or two...try to relax...hopefully things will improve.

I can spike to 10, it is ok, just information and then we can take any action needed. Please don't think you can't have spikes sometimes.
Maybe the sensor is not what you need, as it gives you more to feel anxious about, I understand that. There is no pressure to do well, you only need to look after yourself.

Thanks hun 🙂 just need to relax and breath! Lol x
Try it K...you never know it may just work...save poor Harrys little legs...he's a big chunky boy...with very short legs...sometimes have an anxiety moment myself... in the park after he's run himself 'ragged'...so worried I may have to carry him home...he weighs a ton!

Good morning it's a 6.2 for me.

Back a whole lot sooner than I thought ! phone call this morning at 8 am on day of surgery "sorry your eye surgery has been cancelled, we'll be in touch with a new date"

I am wrung out, It's an operation to try and preserve the bit of sight I have and it's so frightening preparing for something like that. I know it happens to so many people every day but it is so upsetting to cope with.

Ah well back to the drawing board.🙄

Good morning it's a 6.2 for me.

Back a whole lot sooner than I thought ! phone call this morning at 8 am on day of surgery "sorry your eye surgery has been cancelled, we'll be in touch with a new date"

I am wrung out, It's an operation to try and preserve the bit of sight I have and it's so frightening preparing for something like that. I know it happens to so many people every day but it is so upsetting to cope with.

Ah well back to the drawing board.🙄
Oh...the B******s Flower...I am so very sorry to hear this...honestly...it seems so callous...not surprised you feel 'wrung out'...honestly makes me want to spit...hopefully they'll reschedule as soon as possible...oomph...furious for you😡😡😡...is there anything you can do to hurry them on?

Back