Group 7-day waking average?

I was thinking the same but didn't like to mention it🙄 Think you'll have to wear long sleeves when mum is cooking!!😳 xx
I did have a hoodie on but the sleeves were rolled up as I was cooking my bacon! The oil was hitting my hands, arms and glasses so good job I had them on or it would have been my eyes! 😱 x

:D:D:D no need to apologise Bubbs ~ was kidding but thanks anyway ~ all is forgiven!🙂 Clear blue sky & sunny here ~ hope its the same for you when you take lovable Harry walkies! Enjoy.🙂
Just about to go out & pound the streets with Harry WL...just had one of those diabetes moments...tested two hours after breakfast...BG at 9...tested the other hand...8.4...same breakfast as usual...not stressed...had a great start to the day...good banter on the forum...looking forward to my week...just tested again...down to 6...demonstrates how unpredictable diabetes is...a timely reminder we need to be vigilant...about to go & collect my new 'miracle' eye cream from the post office...new avatar here perhaps...who knows by this time tomorrow I may be unrecognisable here... if the results are as promised:D:D:D.

10.2 this morning my control is getting worse ahhhhh
Ally...not necessarily...just posted a while ago...for no apparent reason scored a 9 after my usual breakfast...highest I have had for almost a year...going down slowly now...just one of those 'diabetes moments'...write it off...it happens like that sometimes...often nothing we can do about it...fresh day tomorrow!

Not just the heat up too high WL but the amount of oil in the pan too! x
K...keep well clear of that stove...or get some fireproof clothing for the kitchen...nasty little things those hot oil burns...make sure you keep them clean...covered...then let the air get to them.

I did have a hoodie on but the sleeves were rolled up as I was cooking my bacon! The oil was hitting my hands, arms and glasses so good job I had them on or it would have been my eyes! 😱 x
Maybe you should cook your breakfast first before mum cooks hers? Your meal is more important. x

Morning all (just). Today was 5.6 and yesterday a HS 5.2 :D

Last night we came in late and my son had texted that he'd made a coffee & walnut cake and left it in the fridge. Ooh... I couldn't resist having two slices, and it was lovely! I tested about 90 mins later when I went to bed and it was 6.3, so not bad, not bad at all!

Last night we came in late and my son had texted that he'd made a coffee & walnut cake and left it in the fridge. Ooh... I couldn't resist having two slices, and it was lovely! I tested about 90 mins later when I went to bed and it was 6.3, so not bad, not bad at all!
Coffee & walnut cake to die for PM lucky you to get away with it.
Congratulations on yesterdays HS
Animated Fireworks Maxresdefault.jpg

K...keep well clear of that stove...or get some fireproof clothing for the kitchen...nasty little things those hot oil burns...make sure you keep them clean...covered...then let the air get to them.
Thankfully they haven't actually marked this time x

Maybe you should cook your breakfast first before mum cooks hers? Your meal is more important. x
It was lunch and I try to get it made so I can eat with them but it's still hot too x

Ally...not necessarily...just posted a while ago...for no apparent reason scored a 9 after my usual breakfast...highest I have had for almost a year...going down slowly now...just one of those 'diabetes moments'...write it off...it happens like that sometimes...often nothing we can do about it...fresh day tomorrow!
Ate a large dinner and had pudding I thought I had adequately bolused for it but hay ho. it is down now which is the main thing hope you are having an ok day bubbsie

Kaylz tell 'er indoors that it's very dangerous health-wise to let your oil/fat get too hot or for it to smoke. Nasty. :(

Went to sons, took me three hours to thaw out when I got home. Agh, I hates being cold too.

This morning I was 7.0 @ 5.41am.

...new avatar here perhaps..
I like your avatar, it's beautiful.

Kaylz tell 'er indoors that it's very dangerous health-wise to let your oil/fat get too hot or for it to smoke. Nasty. :(
It doesn't get too hot or smoke its just the sheer amount of it in the pan that's the problem x

I like your avatar, it's beautiful.
Ditto...you are just a big ol' softie...thank you...don't get told that often (if at all)...still looking for that 'thing'...it's here somewhere😡😡😡.

Ate a large dinner and had pudding I thought I had adequately bolused for it but hay ho. it is down now which is the main thing hope you are having an ok day bubbsie
Ally...insulin it's all 'Greek' to me I'm afraid...don't know my bolus from my basal ashamed to admit...relieved to hear your levels have settled down.

Been so good all day...until I read this...could so eat a slice of coffee & walnut cake after a hard days graft with my paperwork.

Oh dear, Bubbsie, sorry to do that to you! 😉

Back