Group 7-day waking average?

image.jpeg Morning all, a transient house special here, that I just caught when the alarm went off, on my usual morning rise. Still getting to grips with Levemir, it's only day three, so had to treat a 2am hypo.
Just injected my Bolus so I can have breakfast in an hours time, as per Lin and khskel.
Good luck, AJ!

Morning...slept until 7am...must have a clear conscience:D:D:D (figuratively speaking)...been an interesting weekend...major piece of writing/research to do this week...decided I will tackle that in my own time...slow steady approach always best...make sure of your facts...before committing them to paper...or opening your mouth...more coffee needed...looking forward to the coming week...woke to a 5.7.

Thank you Stitch and Robin 🙂

Morning all 🙂 6.2 for me this morning seem to be experiencing some problems the last couple of days :( have a nice day peeps! :D x

Thank you New-Journey.

That's a good number for wake up, what's been going on? How are you coping with the sensor, is it helping?
Just been all over the place that's all x

Morning...slept until 7am...must have a clear conscience:D:D:D (figuratively speaking)...been an interesting weekend...major piece of writing/research to do this week...decided I will tackle that in my own time...slow steady approach always best...make sure of your facts...before committing them to paper...or opening your mouth...more coffee needed...looking forward to the coming week...woke to a 5.7.
Glad to hear you had a good sleep and great number. Have a wonderful week! I am in count down, lists everywhere and to be honest not too interested today in doing anything! :D

@AJLang hope your first day goes well, good luck! 🙂 x

Glad to hear you had a good sleep and great number. Have a wonderful week! I am in count down, lists everywhere and to be honest not too interested today in doing anything! :D
Not surprised Jo...the great adventure begins shortly...hope you can keep in touch from the other side of the Atlantic...will enjoy your adventures...I sometimes feel the preparation...travel...preparing an itinerary can be a major part of the journey...that frisson of anticipation...ooh...exciting...although let me caution you...if you overdo 'things' you may need a holiday to recover from your trip...how terrible would that be:D:D:D.

Good morning all, 5.4 and wishing you all a Happy Monday.
Yesssss Jo...good score...got your equilibrium back...great start to the week!

Back