Group 7-day waking average?

OUCH again K...mind you I walk like that every time I get out of the car...after a long drive...takes me a few minutes to even myself out...some have labelled it my John Wayne walk...you're probably far too young to remember him:D.
That made me laugh :D and no Bruce is a huge John Wayne fan so I know pretty much everything about him now! lOL X

Morning all 🙂 5.3 libre blood, 5.4 scan, 5.8 expert, cold as anything today and I hate sitting in the house shivering with a hoodie on and the hood up but mother still refusing to put the heating on as she's 'fine' :( have a nice day folks! :D xx

Don't envy you I hate being cold, maybe wrap a blanket or quilt round you with a lovely hot water bottle 🙂

Don't envy you I hate being cold, maybe wrap a blanket or quilt round you with a lovely hot water bottle 🙂
I actually feel like crying when I get too cold lol, and oh no I don't do hot water bottles, I used to use one in my bed but I slept that soundly that I'd cuddle it tightly and wake up with burnt arms! 😱 don't know how it never woke me up as at lunch time mum was frying her mushrooms next to me and the oil was spluttering everywhere and I felt every spit that hit my arms and hands 🙄 xx

Hi everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 so last time I posted on here was Wednesday so a bit of catching up to do
Thursday ~ 9.5
Friday ~ 5.9
Saturday ~ 8.0
this morning ~ 12.3 ~ may have been high from having a chinese takeaway for tea last night but it was bolused for

Wouldn't say they were in the first flush of youth Carol TBH...thank god for a fast get away...my first car was a Fiat Uno...beige...loved her...parked it on the garage drive...used to look out the garden window at her...ooh...good memories.
My first car was....whispers...an Allegro!!! I'll say no more other than it did get me from A to B locally ~ didn't trust it to do a long distance trip tho!:(

Good morning folks ~ hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.
Yesterdays waking was 7.9 re-tested immediately same finger same blob and woohoo 5.7
Todays waking was 6.3 re-tested immediately same finger same blob and.....5.8! Make sense of that then coz I can't!
Hope y'all fine & dandy today folks.x
Monday Coffee HUMOR _ Monday Humor _ Pinterest _ Mondays, Last night ___.jpg
Gosh that picture is huge!:D

Good morning . Hope you all had a good weekend, {{{{hugs}}}}for those who have to go to work today.
It’s 5.7 this dark Monday morning. Got half an hour longer to wait till I can have my brekkie ( I’m chewing my fingers off here) :(
But I
44FBEA01-2C1A-4EFC-8D84-B5AB3D251DBB.jpeg
So I’m off to make my most favourite Nescafé of the day......
the first one 🙂

Good morning . Hope you all had a good weekend, {{{{hugs}}}}for those who have to go to work today.
It’s 5.7 this dark Monday morning. Got half an hour longer to wait till I can have my brekkie ( I’m chewing my fingers off here) :(
But I
View attachment 4934
So I’m off to make my most favourite Nescafé of the day......
the first one 🙂
Morning Ljc ~ do you mind me asking why you can't have brekky for half an hour?🙂

Morning Ljc ~ do you mind me asking why you can't have brekky for half an hour?🙂
Coz I don’t mind.
It takes my Novo (not so ) Rapid time to get going. If I don’t wait around 40 mins I spike well into double figures before the insulin starts working.
Some people have to wait much longer than I do.

Coz I don’t mind.
It takes my Novo (not so ) Rapid time to get going. If I don’t wait around 40 mins I spike well into double figures before the insulin starts working.
Some people have to wait much longer than I do.
Crikey! Thanks Lin ~ I'll never get my head around insulin no matter how many times I read about it in members posts ~ are you on insulin for life then? x

Good morning everyone. 7.3 and my first day at university for my BA (Hons) Creative Writing degree 🙂
Good luck

Back