Group 7-day waking average?

I do hope you have a better day, can you get to the meet up in Glasgow?
Thank you, hopefully was just the stress of the hospital, doctor and everything else last week, and unfortunately not, my granddads birthday is the 18th so we are doing something for him that Saturday, would have been great to have made it but maybe next time x

Not surprised Jo...the great adventure begins shortly...hope you can keep in touch from the other side of the Atlantic...will enjoy your adventures...I sometimes feel the preparation...travel...preparing an itinerary can be a major part of the journey...that frisson of anticipation...ooh...exciting...although let me caution you...if you overdo 'things' you may need a holiday to recover from your trip...how terrible would that be:D:D:D.
Yes, you are right. I will be doing my morning numbers hours after yours, but will stay in touch. I have a few days to recover when back before the next trip away which is two days in Portugal! That's work too, honestly! :D:D:D

Thank you, hopefully was just the stress of the hospital, doctor and everything else last week, and unfortunately not, my granddads birthday is the 18th so we are doing something for him that Saturday, would have been great to have made it but maybe next time x
Yes, wasn't a good week for you, let's hope this one is better! I hope the celebration for your grandad is fun, as you say next time.

I actually feel like crying when I get too cold lol, and oh no I don't do hot water bottles, I used to use one in my bed but I slept that soundly that I'd cuddle it tightly and wake up with burnt arms! 😱 don't know how it never woke me up as at lunch time mum was frying her mushrooms next to me and the oil was spluttering everywhere and I felt every spit that hit my arms and hands 🙄 xx
Oh nooo! I think your mum had the heat turned up too high😱 I use hot a water bottle with a cover on it ~ no burns for me! Hope you have a good day K x

Crikey! Thanks Lin ~ I'll never get my head around insulin no matter how many times I read about it in members posts ~ are you on insulin for life then? x
It certainly looks like it as I can’t take Metformin anymore and the other meds I’ve tried didn’t work very well.
But for this forum I would have been in a real pickle with insulin. Now I’m teaching my practice nurse 🙄.

Morning...slept until 7am...must have a clear conscience:D:D:D (figuratively speaking)...been an interesting weekend...major piece of writing/research to do this week...decided I will tackle that in my own time...slow steady approach always best...make sure of your facts...before committing them to paper...or opening your mouth...more coffee needed...looking forward to the coming week...woke to a 5.7.
Maintaining the 5's I see ~ well done ~ unusual for you to sleep in later than your usual 4am start Bubbs ~ you must have needed it ~ enjoy your day ~ don't get writers cramp will you?

@AJLang , I hope your first day goes well. Good luck with your course.

View attachment 4935 Morning all, a transient house special here, that I just caught when the alarm went off, on my usual morning rise. Still getting to grips with Levemir, it's only day three, so had to treat a 2am hypo.
Just injected my Bolus so I can have breakfast in an hours time, as per Lin and khskel.
Good luck, AJ!
An hour 😱 And I thought 40 mins was bad enough.
I trust Levemir suits you better.

Thank you Lin

It certainly looks like it as I can’t take Metformin anymore and the other meds I’ve tried didn’t work very well.
But for this forum I would have been in a real pickle with insulin. Now I’m teaching my practice nurse 🙄.
But for this forum I'd be in la la land! Learned so much here from like Type2's passing on advice from their own experiences ~ ever grateful. I couldn't tolerate Metfartin or the SR form ~ trudging along with diet control and exercise only. Hard work. Hey Lin, you could start up your own business teaching DSN's or PN's a thing or two:D x

Last edited:
Maintaining the 5's I see ~ well done ~ unusual for you to sleep in later than your usual 4am start Bubbs ~ you must have needed it ~ enjoy your day ~ don't get writers cramp will you?
Taking things slowly WL...important brief to address...making sure I leave no 'corners' for others to retreat to...or hide in...sound like a James Bond plot/intrigue...honestly how the machinations of Quangos can monopolise our time is frustrating😱😱😱.

Glad to hear you had a good sleep and great number. Have a wonderful week! I am in count down, lists everywhere and to be honest not too interested today in doing anything! :D
Ok, so have a lazy morning Jo and pick up after lunch what you should have completed this morning:D I love count downs ~ crossing the days off on the calendar ~ getting nearer to the big day ~ take care now x

Somebody has to Lin!

Taking things slowly WL...important brief to address...making sure I leave no 'corners' for others to retreat to...or hide in...sound like a James Bond plot/intrigue...honestly how the machinations of Quangos can monopolise our time is frustrating😱😱😱.
Please don't use those big words Bubbs ~ I'm half asleep ~ brain isn't in gear yet ~ another restless night ~ back pain ~ will probably crash about 2pm:( x

Please don't use those big words Bubbs ~ I'm half asleep ~ brain isn't in gear yet ~ another restless night ~ back pain ~ will probably crash about 2pm:( x
Apologies WL...no intention to be so 'High Brow' this early in the day...in truth...no idea what they mean😉...just liked the sound of them😛...get those feet up...get some rest in...for me...shower...good walk with Harry...then to attend to my own business...for a change!

Apologies WL...no intention to be so 'High Brow' this early in the day...in truth...no idea what they mean😉...just liked the sound of them😛...get those feet up...get some rest in...for me...shower...good walk with Harry...then to attend to my own business...for a change!
:D:D:D no need to apologise Bubbs ~ was kidding but thanks anyway ~ all is forgiven!🙂 Clear blue sky & sunny here ~ hope its the same for you when you take lovable Harry walkies! Enjoy.🙂

Oh nooo! I think your mum had the heat turned up too high😱 I use hot a water bottle with a cover on it ~ no burns for me! Hope you have a good day K x
Not just the heat up too high WL but the amount of oil in the pan too! x

Back