Group 7-day waking average?

Just about to go out & pound the streets with Harry WL...just had one of those diabetes moments...tested two hours after breakfast...BG at 9...tested the other hand...8.4...same breakfast as usual...not stressed...had a great start to the day...good banter on the forum...looking forward to my week...just tested again...down to 6...demonstrates how unpredictable diabetes is...a timely reminder we need to be vigilant...about to go & collect my new 'miracle' eye cream from the post office...new avatar here perhaps...who knows by this time tomorrow I may be unrecognisable here... if the results are as promised:D:D:D.
If the *miracle* eye cream works in mysterious positive ways Bubbs then please pm me with details:D x

Morning...wide awake at 4am...urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...usually have a few times per month where a good nights sleep evades me...coffee...then more coffee...finish off paperwork...walk with Harry...feet up...relax for the rest of the day...woke to a 5.3

If the *miracle* eye cream works in mysterious positive ways Bubbs then please pm me with details:D x
Haven't tried it yet WL...collected it yesterday...left in the packaging...may give it a go on Harrys walk...ask him if there's an improvement...he'll do/say anything for a gravy bone...wonder how many carbs in that?

Morning all, 7.5 for me today. I'm currently waiting to have blood removed to see if the new medication is making a difference. Also at work today there is a diabetes seminar and I've been asked to give a talk about my experience.

Morning all, 7.5 for me today. I'm currently waiting to have blood removed to see if the new medication is making a difference. Also at work today there is a diabetes seminar and I've been asked to give a talk about my experience.
Not nice about having blood taken but enjoy doing your talk 🙂

Morning all. A 4.4 for me. Off to the hospital soon for loads of blood tests ( 9 vials worth including 4 in a bio hazard bag😱) and a chest X-ray so that I can hopefully start on the new treatment for my psoriasis.
As the bloods are fasting and I've just got to sit around and wait for the X-ray, I've packed my lunch and a big bottle of water - I'll look like The Littlest Hobo' wandering around 🙄
Good luck for your talk today @Stitch147 and if strange men appear taking selfies, take a picture this time! :D

Last edited:
Good morning peeps 🙂 miserable outside today dark, cold and wet and I have to go out :( lol, awful nightmares during the night too anyways 6.4 for me today, hope everyone has a fab day! :D x

7.2 this morning for me.pleased at improvement now that I am accepting that it's down to me to mind my diet

Not really lol but been having an odd few days and don't know why x
What do you mean by *odd* Are you due to see Paul again ~ if its not soon then why not give him a ring to express your concern ~ put your mind at rest ~ but your recent waking numbers have been good havent they? xx

Back