Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning it's a 6.2 for me.

Back a whole lot sooner than I thought ! phone call this morning at 8 am on day of surgery "sorry your eye surgery has been cancelled, we'll be in touch with a new date"

I am wrung out, It's an operation to try and preserve the bit of sight I have and it's so frightening preparing for something like that. I know it happens to so many people every day but it is so upsetting to cope with.

Ah well back to the drawing board.🙄
Sorry to hear this hope it is rescheduled soon.

Morning all, 6.5 @ 4.35am for me today. I dozed back off on the sofa after breakfast. 🙂

Grrr, that is diabolical Flower. :(

So sorry @Flower. I hope they reschedule soon. It's dreadful getting all hyped up for something only for it not to happen.

Morning all, 6.5 @ 4.35am for me today. I dozed back off on the sofa after breakfast. 🙂

Exactly what I'm hoping to do later Ditto...shattered this morning.

Sorry to hear your op was cancelled, @Flower. This is so annoying. You get all worked up & ready for it, then they go & cancel at the last minute!😡

hi, guys at 1.30am I had a bit of a hypo 2.7tookabot half an hour of sugary treats to get it above 5 but at 6.30 when i woke up it was a whopping 15.9 have now got it down to about 7mmol but am a little tired now

sorry to hear about your canceled op @Flower hope it gets sorted soon

Good morning it's a 6.2 for me.

Back a whole lot sooner than I thought ! phone call this morning at 8 am on day of surgery "sorry your eye surgery has been cancelled, we'll be in touch with a new date"

I am wrung out, It's an operation to try and preserve the bit of sight I have and it's so frightening preparing for something like that. I know it happens to so many people every day but it is so upsetting to cope with.

Ah well back to the drawing board.🙄
Oh no Flower ~ nothing worse than building your hopes up to then have them dashed ~ I feel for you. Such a vital & necessary op to be told at very short notice that your eye surgery has been cancelled. Hoping you're given a new date very soon. Understanding the stress & anxiety this is causing you. Keep your chin up if you can Flower ~ always in my thoughts, take care xxxxThis picture was submitted by Amarjeet_.jpg

Have done it all too frequent myself Ditto ~ sounds like you could do with investing in a sofa~bed ~ would be more comfortable ~ stretch yourself out:D x

Aw, Flower...really?!! I hope you get another - this time, solid as a rock - date thru asap.

Afternoon all.🙂 A nice 5.8 here.😛

Expecting some ups n downs this week cos I've got my A1c blood test on Friday - my appointment slip says I'm number 13 on Friday 13th, hahaha.😱:confused:😛 It can only bode well...?🙂

i am also knackered!!! maybe we should start a group lol!!!
Ally I haven't got the energy to start one (not this afternoon)...finally finished a punishing round of paperwork I've been neglecting...raised my invoices...walked the dog...raining outside...don't care...home...huge mug of builders tea...about to throw myself down into the 'big fat' comfy chair...ignore the world for the rest of the afternoon😉😉😉.

I admire your fresh approach to your diabetes Carol, happy for you hun x
Not such a good 14.2 before evening meal. All to do with 2 rich tea biscuits at 3 pm

K...you need to stop that...trial or no trial there are bound to be hiccups...anyone with any knowledge of diabetes however limited will know that...you're putting yourself under pressure...when theres no need...get this in perspective otherwise you'll undo all the progress you've made so far...don't you dare say you haven't...you have made great progress...if you do... I may have to send Harry up there to give you a good talking too:D:D:D.
Does that start and end with slobbery kisses bubbsie. Yuk kayly you'd better stop stressing or slobbers here they come

Ally I haven't got the energy to start one (not this afternoon)...finally finished a punishing round of paperwork I've been neglecting...raised my invoices...walked the dog...raining outside...don't care...home...huge mug of builders tea...about to throw myself down into the 'big fat' comfy chair...ignore the world for the rest of the afternoon😉😉😉.
good job I think that sounds lovely just making tea for the family, walk Henry my dog, get washed and then all I want to do is go to bed early

Does that start and end with slobbery kisses bubbsie. Yuk kayly you'd better stop stressing or slobbers here they come
Yep all of that Carol and more...then he'll want to sit on her lap...no doubt he'll cover her completely...the good news...she won't feel the cold...Harry said he can get to Scotland if you're willing.22366561_1993186794263487_2614464535549428756_n (2).jpg

Back