Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...good sleep...no work planned for today...must try to get out in the garden...tidy...get some bulbs in...water those pots which are still flowering like mad...woke to a 5.5.

Morning everyone. Thank goodness it's Friday and holiday next week. 8.6 for me. Rethink supper time, but still better than it was.

Morning everyone. Thank goodness it's Friday and holiday next week. 8.6 for me. Rethink supper time, but still better than it was.
Heading in the right direction Carol...no work next week...enjoy your weekend...and your holiday.

Good morning folks on this damp dark & very windy start to the day.:(
Sort of awoke at 04.15am to a nice 5.7 ~ so once again back in the 5's, yippee!:D
Hope everyone is good & prepared to tackle what life decides to chuck at you today ~ stay strong folks you can do it x
Ooh, Eye Like It!_ Better than good Friday!.jpg

Morning...good sleep...no work planned for today...must try to get out in the garden...tidy...get some bulbs in...water those pots which are still flowering like mad...woke to a 5.5.
Morning Bubbsie ~ hope your weather stays calm & dry today to plant those bulbs then await a lovely array of colour in the Spring ~ consistant 5's lately to put you in a good mood x

Sort of awoke at 04.15am to a nice 5.7 ~ so once again back in the 5's, yippee!:D
Hope everyone is good & prepared to tackle what life decides to chuck at you today ~ stay strong folks you can do it x
View attachment 4990
Ooh WL...back in those 5s...yes...well done...and some sleep to boot...although I suspect not enough...enjoy your weekend.

Morning Bubbsie ~ hope your weather stays calm & dry today to plant those bulbs then await a lovely array of colour in the Spring ~ consistant 5's lately to put you in a good mood x
Thanks WL...still have my suspicions about the change of meter...my old codefree always gave me a higher figure...will have to wait & see....my excuse for not hitting my target at last review...have to blame something...can't possibly me🙄🙄🙄.

Good morning all, 4.1, too low and that is with already reducing lantus.
Almost packed, soon to go on london to work and fly from Heathrow tomorrow.
I wil be doing my morning readings from Arizona eight hours later unless I have jetlag!
Have a wonderful weekend all of you.

View attachment 4990
This is lovely wl

I wil be doing my morning readings from Arizona eight hours later unless I have jetlag!
Have a lovely holiday. Do you need a bag carrier???

Morning NJ ~ thank you ~ didnt expect you to log in today with so much going on in prep for your trip ~ but good to see you anyway ~ take care of yourself x

Thsnk you ~ just a couple of hours if sleep Bubbs ~ better than none at all!
Try & get your head down later this morning...trouble is when our sleep pattern gest interrupted...so difficult to get it back on track...why am I telling you that?...like you don't know already:D:D:D...as said no work planned...house to attend to...but...not before more coffee...and another wander round the forum...looked back at some old posts yesterday...enjoyed rummaging around in the archives.. makes me laugh when I see the contrast between our posts now...and then😱😱😱.

Have a lovely holiday. Do you need a bag carrier???
Had to re-read that Carol...initially read it as 'do you need a carrier bag'...couldn't figure it out...put my glasses on now...good idea...hadn't thought of that...has she taken up your offer?

Probably the excitement Jo...we shall miss you here...a whole two weeks...enjoy your trip...relax en route...post when you can...be good to hear (see...photos perhaps) of your adventures...remember everything in moderation...no doubt as your work takes to the USA...mine will dispatch me somewhere up 'North'...but...as I said before...I'm not envious...honestly...not at all😡😡😡...keep safe...check in when you can.

Back