Group 7-day waking average?

Morning guys 🙂 6.5 here really disappointed as this last 2 weeks haven't gone how they usually do, @New-journey enjoy your trip hope you have a lovely time! And @khskel and @Bloden good luck with the blood suckers! Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x
Getting good numbers K...can't do everything at once...new week starting soon...weekend coming up...enjoy it...get back to the grindstone next week...hope Bruce is taking you somewhere :D:D:D...if he hasn't got any plans...make some for him.

Morning all, its a 7.8 for me today. And yay, its Friday!!! and I can have an early day at work as I am owed 90 mins from a meeting that ran over yesterday afternoon!

Ashamed to say I haven't ever visited Scotland ~ must make a note in my bucket list to plan to do just that 🙂
Beautiful country, lovely people

. will it be black forest gateau ~ coffee & walnut ~ or coffee & chocolate? Has to be homemade with your own fair hands😛:D
😱😱
You sure you really want to risk it , my cakes usually go down like a lump of lead lol.
Now my cooking skills 🙂🙂🙂

Morning all. A 4.3 for me this morning.

😱😱
You sure you really want to risk it , my cakes usually go down like a lump of lead lol.
Now my cooking skills 🙂🙂🙂
Damnation! Ok ~ can't beat a home made cottage pie ~ an extra large one with MASHED potatoes grilled to a crisp & loads of broccoli ~ and for after ~ a tub of creamy salted peanut & caramel ice cream and wafer shells😛

We have some very confused birdies visiting the garden this morning.
The used to love coming down en mass and ridding what we laughingly called the lawn of its various unwanted inhabitants.
Now they’re sitting on the coping eyeing up the gravel where the grass used to be. A couple of hardy tree sparrows ventured onto it, probably after some grit.
The more timid individuals are looking for worms in the borders and de lousing some bushes.

Damnation! Ok ~ can't beat a home made cottage pie ~ an extra large one with MASHED potatoes grilled to a crisp & loads of broccoli ~ and for after ~ a tub of creamy salted peanut & caramel ice cream and wafer shells😛
Now you’re talking 🙂

Back