Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...wide awake...woken up so many times by the darned cat...finally slung him out of the bedroom...Churchill is on his last warning...woke to a very grumpy 5.6

Morning all. A libre 4.2 and meter 5.4 today. Off togettrain shortly and hoping can make my connection:confused:
Fingers crossed you make your connection. Have a great time

Good morning everyone
Hope those meeting up today have a great time and good journeys.

6.1 today.

Damnation! Ok ~ can't beat a home made cottage pie ~ an extra large one with MASHED potatoes grilled to a crisp & loads of broccoli ~ and for after ~ a tub of creamy salted peanut & caramel ice cream and wafer shells😛
What a tease

Morning...wide awake...woken up so many times by the darned cat...finally slung him out of the bedroom...Churchill is on his last warning...woke to a very grumpy 5.6
Woke up by THE cat? We get woken by EIGHT cats!:confused:

Up without a groan just before 7 o'clock. 7.8 for me and going to get ready to leave. See you soon everyone

Morning peeps! It's a 5.8 from me, even after home made fish & chips last night plus a lemon tartlet.🙂

Woke up by THE cat? We get woken by EIGHT cats!:confused:
Mark given the number of cats...and possibly the available space you have...that's not surprising...cats by volume...he has a choice of two other bedrooms...sitting room...dining room...study...various chairs...sofa...beds...why he opts for my pillow...my head...my hips...then the kneading starts...first gently...then the claws come out...no choice...bedroom ban!

Up without a groan just before 7 o'clock. 7.8 for me and going to get ready to leave. See you soon everyone
Enjoy the adventure.

Morning all.🙂 6.1 here.😛

Now that I've got my blood tests out of the way, I suspect I'll have a few days of beautiful, perfect, excellent, textbook-example BG control.🙄 You gotta laugh...:D

Have a great weekend, ev1. 😛

Morning all, 4.6 and have sensor on arm ready to activate later, Arizona here I come! 🙂
Will miss the early morning conversation on here though will still be checking in when I can. I wish you all great numbers and good health.

Morning my lovelies 🙂 checking in late for me this morning as couldn't get on using my phone and laptop is playing silly b**gers needing to recover the page every 2 seconds 🙄 anyways 5.8 for me this morning and absolutely gutted to be missing the meet but hope everyone that is attending has a fab time 🙂 have a fab day everyone! :D xx

Morning all, 4.6 and have sensor on arm ready to activate later, Arizona here I come! 🙂
Will miss the early morning conversation on here though will still be checking in when I can. I wish you all great numbers and good health.
Same to you hun, hope you have a great time! :D x

Mark given the number of cats...and possibly the available space you have...that's not surprising...cats by volume...he has a choice of two other bedrooms...sitting room...dining room...study...various chairs...sofa...beds...why he opts for my pillow...my head...my hips...then the kneading starts...first gently...then the claws come out...no choice...bedroom ban!
Ours have plenty of places to go, though choose our bed. Gradually through the night the number mounts up. We tried keeping the bedroom door closed. Bad idea. Constant clawing at the door & mewing.

Back