Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Bubs and WL. It’s one of 5 treatments including root canal work to try and replace the front crown I snapped indulging in crusty bread. Dreading them especially the nerve removal but it has to be done :(
Your gum will be aneathetised Amigo ~ so you shouldn't feel a thing 🙄 if you do then YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL😱 x

Good morning all, another happy morning in Arizona, 5.4 and straight line all night. No problems with changing my lantus so that's good!
On my way soon to a huge health food shop, will be studying the carbs amount of all the bars.
Have a good day everyone.

Good morning Jo ~ well its 15.10hrs here! Good to hear from you. Thats good news re Lantus. 5.4 great number. Enjoy your smooch in the Healtg Food Shop......and thanks ...you too.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.4 at 5:10 when I nipped to the loo and a scan said I was 3.7 and a lovely 5.2 when I got up at 7 🙂 not much sleep due to the howling wind but feeling hopeful for my appointment with Paul this afternoon, hope you all have a lovely day folks! :D x
Good luck Kaylz, will check much later and see how you got on. Do hope he can give you loads of help and support.

Good morning Jo ~ well its 15.10hrs here! Good to hear from you. Thats good news re Lantus. 5.4 great number. Enjoy your smooch in the Healtg Food Shop......and thanks ...you too.
It's 7am here and not sure what time my body is set to at the moment! Certainly not Arizona time, oh well I am used to managing on little sleep.
Thanks and may have photos for tomorrow's check in.

Thanks Bubs and WL. It’s one of 5 treatments including root canal work to try and replace the front crown I snapped indulging in crusty bread. Dreading them especially the nerve removal but it has to be done :(
Oh God, Amigo! I have a dodgy crown that keeps falling out. I glue it back in but it only lasts a few weeks & falls out again. Also get an abscess that keeps returning that really I should get sorted, but trying to hold it off. Need a new dentist as the old one was rubbish.

Oh God, Amigo! I have a dodgy crown that keeps falling out. I glue it back in but it only lasts a few weeks & falls out again. Also get an abscess that keeps returning that really I should get sorted, but trying to hold it off. Need a new dentist as the old one was rubbish.

Just back from appointment 1 Mark and it was very heavy going to deep fill a wisdom tooth. Three injections, local anaesthetic gel and 50 mins in the chair. I feel quite beaten up! :( Only 4 to go😳

Just back from appointment 1 Mark and it was very heavy going to deep fill a wisdom tooth. Three injections, local anaesthetic gel and 50 mins in the chair. I feel quite beaten up! :( Only 4 to go😳
Think you need a stiff drink Amigo...wait until the anaesthetic has fully worn off...don't want to waste any😱😱😱.

Last edited:
smileypc.gif This morning 7.6 @ 6.19am, not bad after yesterdays repast.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 5.4 at 5:10 when I nipped to the loo and a scan said I was 3.7 and a lovely 5.2 when I got up at 7 🙂 not much sleep due to the howling wind but feeling hopeful for my appointment with Paul this afternoon, hope you all have a lovely day folks! :D x
Congrats on your house special Kaylz ....
Booky Ramblings____ 3 months Blogiversary _ 600 likes ___.gif

Good morning to you WL...hope you're feeling rested & have managed to catch up on some vital much needed sleep...good to see you 'out & about' today🙂🙂🙂.
Thank you Bubbsie ~ been catching up on lost sleep ~ I am actually functioning again ~ well about. 80% ~ more sleep needed still but at least my brain isn't as fuzzy now

Ditto...I daren't ask...what was yesterdays repast😱😱😱.
I have to keep you in suspense till tomorrow on the 'what did you eat yesterday' thread. :D Today was almost as bad. I don't know what's wrong with me....can't stop eating.

Back