Group 7-day waking average?

8.2 this morning am a little fed up. My own fault as I had a whole pizza last night and was 122 grams of carbs so no suprised it is high this am took the right amount of insulin but it can't sort that amount of carbs.

Not a problem on the support from me front. hope you get something sorted.
8.2 after pizza last night is imo not too bad as pizza is notoriously difficult to bolus for, it seems to spike high a few hours later than lots of other carbs.

8.2 this morning am a little fed up. My own fault as I had a whole pizza last night and was 122 grams of carbs so no suprised it is high this am took the right amount of insulin but it can't sort that amount of carbs.

Not a problem on the support from me front. hope you get something sorted.
Thanks Ally I have to be careful how I reply to this for reasons I cannot mention...8.2 not bad for Pizza...considering how infamous it is for raising the blood sugars...only the once...I wouldn't fret on it...thank you for your offer...so used to fighting these battles on my own for such a long time now...used to it...but...thank you again.. .any positive demonstration of support is always very welcome.

Last edited:
I'd forgotten how too much protein can send me high..
I didn't know this could happen!

Morning all. 7.5 @ 9.39am.

Did you all see the Superfoods programme. Apparently Baobab is a superfruit and can level off blood sugar levels. Interesting. Didn't look very appetising though.

Good late afternoon folks ~ miserable and damp here all day :(
My waking was 7.4 😱 Couldn't believe it so I re-tested using the same blob of the red stuff and my meter came up with 6.7. You can guess which number I've logged!
Hope you're all as well as you can be folks, take care x
This photo reminds me of many enjoyable days walking through the woods with my father.
Stanley Horowitz _ One Writer's Way.jpg

Last edited:
You need some fat on your bones Kaylz. I’ll happily send some of mine over! :D
Too late Amigo...I've already done it.

Good morning everyone. 8.1 after guesstimating the carbs in a meal that was a combination of extending my birthday celebrations and celebrating becoming a student again 🙂

Morning all. Earlier than usual today as Sunny is feeling unwell and just had to get up for the third time since 2am to let him out. At least he lets us know by whining rather than being ill in the house:confused:. Funny how OH always manages to sleep through it 🙄😡.
Anyway it was a 4.7 at 6:20am and it now a 5.9.

Thanks AJ. He's currently next to me fast asleep - alright for some. I'll need to dig out some matchsticks for later to keep my eyes open...

Good late afternoon folks ~ miserable and damp here all day :(
My waking was 7.4 😱 Couldn't believe it so I re-tested using the same blob of the red stuff and my meter came up with 6.7. You can guess which number I've logged!
Hope you're all as well as you can be folks, take care x
This photo reminds me of many enjoyable days walking through the local woods with my father.
View attachment 4914
Beautiful scenery WL..where is it?

Morning...although up at 5am...good sleep last night...busy day today...lots of issues to deal with...I just love a challenge😛😛😛...paper work to do...must raise some invoices (my favourite part)...looking forward to my day...looks like the sun is about to appear...good long walk with Harry...if I can wake him up...he is comatose...snoring like a good un' right now...another leisurely cup of coffee...then on with my day...woke to a 5.4...hope everyone enjoys their Sunday🙂.

Woke at 6.45 this morning. Tested at 7 o'clock and BG 7.0. Washing on and back to bed with a coffee and Gretchen Becker book. Housework and slobbing day, with maybe a bit of gardening thrown in. Have a good day all, and hello to all the newbies on the forum

Morning...although up at 5am...good sleep last night...busy day today...lots of issues to deal with...I just love a challenge😛😛😛...paper work to do...must raise some invoices (my favourite part)...looking forward to my day...looks like the sun is about to appear...good long walk with Harry...if I can wake him up...he is comatose...snoring like a good un' right now...another leisurely cup of coffee...then on with my day...woke to a 5.4...hope everyone enjoys their Sunday🙂.
I could've sent you my tax returns if you love paperwork so much.:D

Good morning folks 🙂 5.9 for me on this chilly morning :( lol, don't have a clue what is going on but spent the day in the 7's most of yesterday :( anyway have a nice day my lovelies! :D xx

Good morning folks 🙂 5.9 for me on this chilly morning :( lol, don't have a clue what is going on but spent the day in the 7's most of yesterday :( anyway have a nice day my lovelies! :D xx
Kaylz that is an excellent waking number 🙂

I could've sent you my tax returns if you love paperwork so much.:D
Markyp...if you had...you may have regretted it😡😡😡...I loathe paperwork with a passion...the only part I enjoy is raising the invoices...no invoices...no money...I have not completed a tax return for the last 25 years...I have an accountant to confirm how little I earn...any direct contact I can avoid with HMCR is welcome...so I consider him an investment.

morning to all 7.7 this am really need to try to cut the carbs before bed, but it's Sunday and need to get ready for my sons swimming
Not that bad Ally...its Sunday...give yourself a break.

Back