Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 🙂 5.3 libre blood, 5.4 scan, 5.8 expert, cold as anything today and I hate sitting in the house shivering with a hoodie on and the hood up but mother still refusing to put the heating on as she's 'fine' :( have a nice day folks! :D xx
Could you not use a microwave wheatie to keep warm, but would have to be carefull if u have any loss of sensation.

:D
Morning all 🙂 5.3 libre blood, 5.4 scan, 5.8 expert, cold as anything today and I hate sitting in the house shivering with a hoodie on and the hood up but mother still refusing to put the heating on as she's 'fine' :( have a nice day folks! :D xx
K...you may have to 'bite the bullet'...invest in some thermal underwear...seems the only way to keep warm until that central heating control is fired up:D:D:D.

How about putting your favourite dancing music on and going for it! Still on a high from my dancing last night! Have a good day.

If you tattoo your forehead, if you are like me, you won't look at it. Hope you enjoyed your meal
There are loads of fab restaurants in my area, but this one's a real treat. They BBQ the meat on a great big fire in the corner of the restaurant. We shared a "mini" meat platter between three - it was HUGE! - the dogs'll be very happy today eating our leftovers.😛

Could you not use a microwave wheatie to keep warm, but would have to be carefull if u have any loss of sensation.
I don't see why I should fork out for stuff when I pay to live here so should be able to benefit from the heating, I've spent nearly £200 in the last month and a half on others too so cant afford anything for myself haha xx

:D
K...you may have to 'bite the bullet'...invest in some thermal underwear...seems the only way to keep warm until that central heating control is fired up:D:D:D.
Couldn't afford it! Lol, will be lucky if the heating goes on at all this year I think! Bruce keeps saying he's had his heating on already and I just pray she decides to use it one day! Lol x

How about putting your favourite dancing music on and going for it! Still on a high from my dancing last night! Have a good day.
I'm afraid I don't do dancing! Haha, old injury causes problems with my knee and my hip muscle is still very tender from an injection on Thursday! 😱 x

Good morning. Not read any posts yet so I hope you are all ok
4.8 and 12 minutes later
image.jpg

Couldn't afford it! Lol, will be lucky if the heating goes on at all this year I think! Bruce keeps saying he's had his heating on already and I just pray she decides to use it one day! Lol x
K...used to be a prolific knitter...therapeutic for me after a heavy days work...not done any for such a long time...came come out of retirement...knock you up a heavy weight chunky wind proof onesie...won't do much for your image...will keep you warm...or send Harry up...he'll keep you warm😱😱😱.

Morning all! I'm quite happy with my 6.2 this morning. Really enjoyed my fish & chips last night. Had a full portion too. Also had a cream fulled chocolate brownie for pud.🙂

K...used to be a prolific knitter...therapeutic for me after a heavy days work...not done any for such a long time...came come out of retirement...knock you up a heavy weight chunky wind proof onesie...won't do much for your image...will keep you warm...or send Harry up...he'll keep you warm😱😱😱.
Could you do a 2 piece not sure I'd cope well with a onesie when I need the loo haha, send Harry with it keep me extra warm! :D x

Hope you kept it...like the sound of that Carol...Woodside Cottage...both me & my neighbours still have the original plaques on the front of our houses...think mine might be more realistic if it read 'Money Pit' cottage😱.
Our house is semi detached & the two are known as Mount Pleasant Cottages. We are no. 2. We really need to put a plaque up as we have problems with couriers finding us. There is another no. 2 nearby (he does have a number) & often gets our post. Gets frustrating.

Could you do a 2 piece not sure I'd cope well with a onesie when I need the loo haha, send Harry with it keep me extra warm! :D x
OOh now you're just being fussy K...will give it some thought...if I sent Harry...he'd love it...would take up so much room...cost a fortune to feed...has to be said... his favourites past times are...eating...sleeping...snoring & breaking wind without boundaries...he sends you a little something to be going on with...he's looking forward to his trip...lord help you K if he ever gets there.

Attachments

• 21742915_1983986968516803_369530211100219517_n (2).jpg
    21742915_1983986968516803_369530211100219517_n (2).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
Our house is semi detached & the two are known as Mount Pleasant Cottages. We are no. 2. We really need to put a plaque up as we have problems with couriers finding us. There is another no. 2 nearby (he does have a number) & often gets our post. Gets frustrating.
Annoying Mark...I would put a plaque up...distinguish the properties...actually...No:2 Mount Pleasant Cottages sounds rather swish😛.

Last edited:
8.2 this morning am a little fed up. My own fault as I had a whole pizza last night and was 122 grams of carbs so no suprised it is high this am took the right amount of insulin but it can't sort that amount of carbs.
Ally I'm not upset...thank you for your comments...nothing to do with how we manage our respective conditions...or which is harder to manage...its a much bigger issue...with a lengthy history...not for discussion here...but...thank you again.
Not a problem on the support from me front. hope you get something sorted.

Back