Group 7-day waking average?

I will be picking up the little parcel, my favourite is the apple pie please!
Good luck with Dr Max, hope it all goes well
Jo did I say apple pies made in the old fashioned way...muscovado sugar & cloves...okay...seems its going to be first come...first served...poor Lin...she has a race on her hands:D:D:D.

Morning all! Haven't tested this morning as don#t want to see what my last result is before HbA1c this morning. Actually better get dressed. Got to be there for 8.30.😱
Good luck with your appt, @Bubbsie 🙂.

Our practice has changed Robin and I don't go to gp often, last time it was ? Sciatica, but I think it was viral as I ended up with laryngitis. She was lovely as well
OMG Carol...now you're being spoilt...really...two at the same practice...send me your post code...I'll check the house prices...would kill for a sympathetic GP.

Jo did I say apple pies made in the old fashioned way...muscovado sugar & cloves...okay...seems its going to be first come...first served...poor Lin...she has a race on her hands:D:D:D.
I've got my trainers on and even hoping for a wee crumb please

Morning all! Haven't tested this morning as don#t want to see what my last result is before HbA1c this morning. Actually better get dressed. Got to be there for 8.30.😱
Good luck Mark. The anticlimax is then waiting for results

Morning all. Yay, its Friday! an a 7.8 for me today. Somewhere in the 7's seems to be my normal waking number at the moment, I certainly ain't complaining about that considering where I was a few months back.

OMG Carol...now you're being spoilt...really...two at the same practice...send me your post code...I'll check the house prices...would kill for a sympathetic GP.
You would probably get a mansion here for your house price.lol. The hardest part is getting an appointment

C
Come Markyp...you'll be fine...but...I think if I didn't have my results before I saw the GP...I would find that really difficult...at least it gives me time to prepare my defence...good luck...will be waiting to hear how well you've done...don't forget to mention the system online problems.

Actually planning a M1 diversion, (is it the M1?!) so there will be enough for us all! :D:D:D
Several routes Jo...M1...M11...A1(M)...will have to make up a batch...we'll have to have an informal meet...a convenient halfway point!

You would probably get a mansion here for your house price.lol. The hardest part is getting an appointment
Ooh not so sure about that Carol...Lavender Cottage is still very much a work in progress despite moving here four year ago...funnily enough after I moved here...some friends who still live in East London...said I should have gone there...for fun we put my budget into Rightmove...I had enough for an allocated parking space for the next twenty five years!

Good morning lovelies on this rather chilly morning :( doesn't help that the mother still has her bedroom windows clipped in but never mind 🙄 good luck today @Bubbsie and @Mark Parrott, used the expert meter first this morning and got 5.4 on that here's the libre :D

Attachments

• 20171006_073753.jpg
    20171006_073753.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12
  • 20171006_073808.jpg
    20171006_073808.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
  • 20171006_073816.jpg
    20171006_073816.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Morning all. a 5.5 today. Life's a bit busy lately so I haven't been around much. Good luck to all facing reviews/tests/appointments/other 🙂

Morning...spent most of last night baking...the results ... 48 triple chocolate brownies...three large apple pies...so enjoyed making them it even though I won't be sampling them (well not yet anyway)...house smelt wonderful... making one of my rare visits to our office in London later this morning...expect the staff will be pleased to see me...first an appointment with the wonderful Dr Max Medication...review time...so looking forward to that:(...woke to a 5.3

Yum sounds delicious can smell them from here lol ( I wish )

Good morning lovelies on this rather chilly morning :( doesn't help that the mother still has her bedroom windows clipped in but never mind 🙄 good luck today @Bubbsie and @Mark Parrott, used the expert meter first this morning and got 5.4 on that here's the libre :D
Kaylz , if you’re worried about the levels on the graph try not to worry ok,
Mine were the same at first and still can be at times.

Kaylz , if you’re worried about the levels on the graph try not to worry ok,
Mine were the same at first and still can be at times.
I was only a little worried about the lows it showed the first 2 nights but I seemed to be fine last night, will see how it goes tonight and if it shows lows again will be up doing spot checks the next few nights xx

Ooh not so sure about that Carol...Lavender Cottage is still very much a work in progress despite moving here four year ago...funnily enough after I moved here...some friends who still live in East London...said I should have gone there...for fun we put my budget into Rightmove...I had enough for an allocated parking space for the next twenty five years![/QUO
Lavender cottage sounds lovely. I wanted a rose cottage but got a number though I like my cottage which is like a tardis, back n back n back. I've managed to get most things done but would maybe like a fire, as I have a gas And I lit it on Wednesday as I was free zing. Might also like a bath but who knows

Back