Group 7-day waking average?

@Carolg[/USER] . I am glad you saw that particular GP he sounds to be a good one and one you were able to open up to which is not easy is it. It may be a good idea to stick with him in future.
I hope that like me it turns out to be something easily treated.
Please try not to worry about what your Hb1ac will be, if it’s high it can be sorted out much easier when your feeling better in yourself, also it may not be as bad as you expect.
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
XXX

Last edited:
Good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie . It’s so kind of you to have done all that baking for me, what time shall I come round :D

Good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie . It’s so kind of you to have done all that baking for me, what time shall I come round :D
Lin...you need to get here before 10am...will be leaving for the office about then...just in case you're delayed...I'll leave a little parcel in the front garden...just behind the cyclamens...perhaps I should share some with Dr Max Medication...might sweeten him up tad...did I mention the brownies are flourless...which of course means you have to use soooooo much extra chocolate😱😱😱.

Good morning folks. I trust you are all ok. Most unusually for me I slept well.
Went to bed on 6.1 woke up on 4.9 . Graph showed a lovely slow but even drop till just before 5 when it did a sudden dip and recovery 🙄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks all for your good wishes. Never met this gp before and he was lovely. Told him how miserable crabbit,cold,tired, poor memory and concentration, weight loss da,da,da,da. I am feeling. First thing...do yo think you are depressed. Don't know but am definitely stressed says I. I Asked about metformin and folic acid, but don't know if I made up a story about memory. He asked what I wanted about how I was and I told him I wanted to rule out meds side effects and chemical reactions, and I didn't think I had dementia, but not functioning well. He did ask what I do, and surupticiously looked at the screen so I told him my age as well. He has said he will do a battery of test including folate, thyroxine levels etc in 2 weeks when they are due and I HAVE to go back to see him a week later, and said I have done well to identify and open up to people how I am feeling and accept myself that things are how they are. He will look at physical things first then see how I am. Weighed and his scales look like I am 3lb lighter than mine say, but he has got a base line for now. I did say I tested BG and told him a wee bit but he did not go down that route apart from meds helping weight loss.at least that will be 3 weeks before hb whatsit to keep my diet in check. Sorry about the book but I was so pleased with outcome, though knackered after
@carol ~ so pleased for you that your appointment went well and that your new GP is arranging for you to have blood tests to get to the bottom of all your symptoms. I admire you for opening up to him particularly as you hadn't met him before, take care now. x

Lin...you need to get here before 10am...will be leaving for the office about then...just in case you're delayed...I'll leave a little parcel in the front garden...just behind the cyclamens...perhaps I should share some with Dr Max Medication...might sweeten him up tad...did I mention the brownies are flourless...which of course means you have to use soooooo much extra chocolate😱😱😱.
Righty O , I’m leaving now .
Those Brownies sound delish , droooool.

I will be picking up the little parcel, my favourite is the apple pie please!
Good luck with Dr Max, hope it all goes well

Sounds like a good start to your weekend WL🙂.
Your baking sounds great although brownies I can resist. I can't bake as I would eat. Good luck with dr max

@Carolg[/USER] . I am glad you saw that particular GP he sounds to be a good one and one you were able to open up to which is not easy is it. It may be a good idea to stick with him in future.
I hope that like me it turns out to be something easily treated.
Please try not to worry about what your Hb1ac will be, if it’s high it can be sorted out much easier when your feeling better in yourself, also it may not be as bad as you expect.
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
XXX
Thanks Lin, that was quite right.pity they don't have feedback forms for patients. I don't even mind that I've to wait 2 weeks for bloods

@carol ~ so pleased for you that your appointment went well and that your new GP is arranging for you to have blood tests to get to the bottom of all your symptoms. I admire you for opening up to him particularly as you hadn't met him before, take care now. x
Think the bubble broke when I snottered and bubbled to my peers and admitted I was feeling wretched and worried. He was a pussy cat after that. I know someone who never goes to gp and she saw him and I remember her saying how good he was. Rare find perhaps Thanks

Good morning everyone. 7.8 for me, and and slept 10-7 with only an hour awake at 3. Bliss

Erm just 1 to start with lol! 2.5 in total (ops) super scrummy, chocolate and all gooey in the middle and crisp on the outside. Can't wait until he's older and can start cookin dinner haha!
I'm available for childcare grainger... any time...as long as he brings his apron & oven glove with him!

Good morning everyone. 7.8 for me, and and slept 10-7 with only an hour awake at 3. Bliss
Things definitely seem on the 'UP' Carol...that appointment obviously relieved a great deal of anxiety...might mention it to Dr Max Meds this morning...see if he will 'up' his game...wouldn't say your GP is a rare find...probably one of a dying breed...almost extinct...sadly.

5.5 here and a steady line overnight, my best result for ages, just when I expected to be all over the place! In the process of swapping from Lanfus to Levemir. Obv a conservative half dose of Levemir, together with whatever Lantus still hanging round in the system from the day before, is a perfect combination!

Glad you've found a GP you can deal with, @Carolg, he sounds like a keeper!

Morning all.A 5.3 this autumnal morning.

Our practice has changed Robin and I don't go to gp often, last time it was ? Sciatica, but I think it was viral as I ended up with laryngitis. She was lovely as well

Back