Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. It was a 4.9 for me today and I seem to be in the minority with a dry and non-windy morning 🙂

K...you must be feeling elated...fabulous news...very happy for you...been such a difficult time...good work:D...have to say it made me laugh when you said 'I whipped out the expert'...took me a few second to figure that one out:D:D:D.
Was fab waking up during the night, looking at the clock and being able to see the bright red numbers properly again! Lol, and haha least you've had a laugh this morning now! :D xx

Morning all. It was a 4.9 for me today and I seem to be in the minority with a dry and non-windy morning 🙂
Dry here too but slightly windy and VERY chilly! :( lol x

6.9 at 7:32 but it was a respectable 5.7 last night so went up a bit overnight grrrrrr oh we'll see what tonight brings 10.5 at this moment in time as forgot to take insulin after supper grrrrrr I am so stupid. Hopefully it will go down overnight tonight here's hoping. night all
Yes, putting my hands up, only did this a few days ago! Hope your numbers come down.

Morning...good sleep...shall need it...lots to consider over the next few days...review tomorrow...then several episodes of official 'bullying' to address this weekend...no doubt that will occupy the majority of my time...has to be done...having to deal with 'officials' who take advantage of their position is tiresome & exhausting...however ...rewarding when it halts the practice...woke to a 5.5...coffee tastes goodddddd.
Grest number and that does sound so stressful, hope all is resolved soon.

Good morning guys 🙂 I can see properly again and it feels absolutely fantastic! :D first test on libre was 3.7 but felt fine so whipped out expert - 5.0, tried a 2nd finger prick with libre - 5.0, so scanned with libre - 5.0, have a fab day folks! :D xx
Fantastic news! Is the libre giving you confidence to experiment and eat more?

Fantastic news! Is the libre giving you confidence to experiment and eat more?
No i still need the psychologists help, Paul said he was going to see if the Consultant had got on to them and if he hadn't he would himself, and anyway its only my second day using it and as I had other things on my mind yesterday with the hospital I thought it would be best to stick to a routine xx

Good morning all, 6.1 and rather windy here. but sunshine is on the way. Will be out doing my power walking once it has warmed up. I am missing my evening walk, it gets dark so early!
Wishing you all a good day.
Not anticipating any sunshine here...but...Harry has to go for his walk...I need my activity...Hasbo (as we call him) has a swanky new raincoat...time for him to try it out...if he co-operates will get a photo of him modelling it...he loves the attention...have to look for my waterproof walking boots...off into the gale shortly...wish me luck😱😱😱.

No i still need the psychologists help, Paul said he was going to see if the Consultant had got on to them and if he hadn't he would himself, and anyway its only my second day using it and as I had other things on my mind yesterday with the hospital I thought it would be best to stick to a routine xx
Good that Paul is helping you with getting the appointment, hopefully soon.

Not anticipating any sunshine here...but...Harry has to go for his walk...I need my activity...Hasbo (as we call him) has a swanky new raincoat...time for him to try it out...if he co-operates will get a photo of him modelling it...he loves the attention...have to look for my waterproof walking boots...off into the gale shortly...wish me luck😱😱😱.
Good luck! I hope Hasbo likes his new raincoat. :D

Grest number and that does sound so stressful, hope all is resolved soon.
Thank you Jo...I intend to see the matter through...worrying when this kind of behaviour goes unchallenged...particularly so when those that are charged with preventing that kind of behaviour are the ones who encourage & assist in the execution of it!

Good that Paul is helping you with getting the appointment, hopefully soon.
Yeah he's doing his best, got the nurse at the doctor today to get an injection so will make an appointment with a Dr while I'm there about my anxiety too x

Yeah he's doing his best, got the nurse at the doctor today to get an injection so will make an appointment with a Dr while I'm there about my anxiety too x
K as long as he does his best...and you do your best...that's all you can do...you have come along way...such a change in your approach...the eye difficulties must have been so worrying...not sure how I would have coped with that...you did...now look...such an improvement...you're getting there...well done...give yourself some credit for once.

Howling a gale here Barbara...even our hardy cat is complaining & won't go out...thought someone was knocking on our door...realised it was the rain/wind...staying home today...Harry will definitely have to wait for his walkies...good number...lets hope this weather improves for the coming weekend.

Two things I hate the wind/rain, I will have to wait like Harry for my walk today lol. Rain stopped ATM going to take the plunge and put my sheets out what fun that will be but they have a good chance of getting dry. Yes finger crossed for the weekend. Enjoy your day x

Good morning guys 🙂 I can see properly again and it feels absolutely fantastic! :D first test on libre was 3.7 but felt fine so whipped out expert - 5.0, tried a 2nd finger prick with libre - 5.0, so scanned with libre - 5.0, have a fab day folks! :D xx

Good news Kaylz have a great day 🙂

K as long as he does his best...and you do your best...that's all you can do...you have come along way...such a change in your approach...the eye difficulties must have been so worrying...not sure how I would have coped with that...you did...now look...such an improvement...you're getting there...well done...give yourself some credit for once.
Paul said something to me on Tuesday that made me feel rather good. he said 'Kayleigh out of all the people I see you are one of the most knowledgeable about diabetes you just lack confidence' which is very true! Lol x

Back