Group 7-day waking average?

Well done you it would be impossible for me to get to that level bit low dont you think?
Yes definitely, as a type 1 I shouldn't be going that low at all. Unfortunately my body likes to pull a fast one in the mornings and I'm never quite sure which direction I'm going to go - it's normally high but occasionally it likes to send me low just to keep me on my toes 🙄 in process of trying to get a pump (have got blood test this week, consultant approval appointment next week, pre assessment on the 17th and then dafne last week of october!) - hoping once all of that is done I'll be able to get a pump pretty quickly as basal and I just don't get on!

Good afternoon guys 🙂 feels odd just checking in now! LOL, anyway was a 4.3 for me this morning, was in and out within half an hour this morning so all was good 🙂 hope everyone is having a fab day! :D xx

Good morning. 7 hours straight sleep and woke to 8.1. Can't believe it's Wednesday, but in fact it's de ja voooo as yesterday I was convinced it was Wednesday and today(yesterday's tomorrow) was going to be Thursday. Now I've got you all confused at my thinking, have a happy Wednesday and good luck for everyone who has appointments or not feeling too well.

And, hoping I have escaped lurgy, but wee low grade headache and jaggy throat. Look out paracetamol, here I come
Haven't confused me one bit Carol...I was heading off for my appointment at the anti-coagulation clinic yesterday...in the belief it was Wednesday...luckily checked my 'book'...realised my appointment was this morning (the real Wednesday)...went to the clinic...driving home thought thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...so still haven't got my days of the week right...but...I know exactly what you mean:D:D:D...I hope you escape the lurgy too.

Morning all. 6.4 for me today. Appointment yesterday was good, blood pressure is normal and hba1c is now 46 . Scan today so fingers crossed everything still healthy.

Hope you start feeling better soon @Bubbsie x
Well done grainger...that must be a relief for you...past that infection now...unfortunately the antibiotics played havoc with my BGs & INR levels...at least I know why...so confident I'll be back on track reasonably soon...thank you.

Good morning Bubbsie, hope you feel better and you can rest today.
Thanks Jo...less snotty now...went to clinic in the end...INR levels still completely out of sync...so back to weekly appointments...been assured the antibiotics are completely out of my system now...so should be able to balance out those levels reasonably soon.

All you need hope you feel better soon x
Not so snotty now Barbara...think I may have been having one of those 'oh poor me' moments...feeling better...will feel even better once I've cleared this pig sty up...lit the fire...put my feet up...thank you.

Good afternoon guys 🙂 feels odd just checking in now! LOL, anyway was a 4.3 for me this morning, was in and out within half an hour this morning so all was good 🙂 hope everyone is having a fab day! :D xx
Good start K:D.

Not so snotty now Barbara...think I may have been having one of those 'oh poor me' moments...feeling better...will feel even better once I've cleared this pig sty up...lit the fire...put my feet up...thank you.

Good to hear Bubbsie, it's certainly chillier today, I've not resorted to lighting the fire yet but you are making me want to lol. Enjoy x

Too low for the liking of everyone :( but hoping the Libre will help! xx
K now you're speaking a 'foreign language' to me...I am clueless about type 1...insulin use & the Libre...my ignorance in that respect in unlimited😱😱😱...lets hope its resolved ASAP.

K now you're speaking a 'foreign language' to me...I am clueless about type 1...insulin use & the Libre...my ignorance in that respect in unlimited😱😱😱...lets hope its resolved ASAP.
Even did the unthinkable for me and had more carbs at bedtime (tried a digestive instead of a Lotus) and doesn't have seemed to have made any difference! :( x

Good to hear Bubbsie, it's certainly chillier today, I've not resorted to lighting the fire yet but you are making me want to lol. Enjoy x
Moved here almost four years ago Barbara...never used the fire...seemed like hard work...had the chimney swept...thought I'd try it once...now addicted to it...love lighting it on in the evening...don't even object to cleaning the grate...only problem is...once I sit down to admire the glow...usually fast asleep in five minutes...succumbing to middle age faster than I thought!

Even did the unthinkable for me and had more carbs at bedtime (tried a digestive instead of a Lotus) and doesn't have seemed to have made any difference! :( x
WOW K...getting adventurous now...you devil😛😛😛...all about trying different things...see what works best.

Morning all. 6.4 for me today. Appointment yesterday was good, blood pressure is normal and hba1c is now 46 . Scan today so fingers crossed everything still healthy. @Bubbsie x
Well done for a great A1c, Grainger!😛 Let us know how the scan went.

Moved here almost four years ago Barbara...never used the fire...seemed like hard work...had the chimney swept...thought I'd try it once...now addicted to it...love lighting it on in the evening...don't even object to cleaning the grate...only problem is...once I sit down to admire the glow...usually fast asleep in five minutes...succumbing to middle age faster than I thought!
We have our fire nicely ablaze now. It's quite chilly today.

We have our fire nicely ablaze now. It's quite chilly today.
Taking Harry out for a walk Mark...then home to light the fire...chilly here too.

Back