Group 7-day waking average?

Carol I hope that you have escaped the lurgy.

Well that was easy! HbA1c 46, down one from last year's 47. Can I try Levemir? Yes. Give it a go, then come and have another HbA1c and another review in 3 months. Simples! And she did my flu jab.
Nice work, Robin.😛

Morning folks.🙂 Still flying high first thing with a 9.9 - it's no good, Tresiba'll have to go up again!

What a mess in Catalonia.:( And our so-called president hasn't been seen for days - I guess he's struggling to walk without a spine...:confused:

Morning all, a 7.2 for me today. Day 3 in the new office and I'm definitely missing my 35 minute walk in the morning. Gonna start going out of a lunchtime for a walk round the Olympic park area.

Morning...feeling snotty & absolutely shattered this morning...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...have an appointment today...checked...I have the right day this time🙄...hope I can get myself together...we'll see...woke to a 5.1
Good morning Bubbsie, hope you feel better and you can rest today.

How did it go? Hope you are feeling better.

Morning all. 6.4 for me today. Appointment yesterday was good, blood pressure is normal and hba1c is now 46 . Scan today so fingers crossed everything still healthy.

Hope you start feeling better soon @Bubbsie x

Morning all. 6.4 for me today. Appointment yesterday was good, blood pressure is normal and hba1c is now 46 . Scan today so fingers crossed everything still healthy.

Hope you start feeling better soon @Bubbsie x
Great to hear, that must be a relief to you, and very very good luck with the scan. Is the sickness stil as bad?

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 it was 7.9 for me today 🙂

Morning all, 3.7 for me today. DP didn't happen today for some reason! 🙄

Back