Group 7-day waking average?

Morning a 7.6 for me today, hope you all have a good day. Glad your number have settled Wirralass and you managed some good sleep 🙂

Good luck at the clinic Bubbsie X
Thank you Barbara...going with a philosophical approach this morning...if not right this time...will get it next time...have a good day.

Morning all. 5.0 and 5.6 post cat's and pre my breakfast. Stayed up later than usual for me watching the Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam war.
Have a good day every one.
Dashed off to work yesterday khskel...shattered when I got home last night...decided to have an early night...started watching this...couldn't turn it off...saw it through to the end...mesmerising....shocking.

Morning all. 4.7 here and for once it isn't raining 🙂

Morning all and its a 6.8 for me today. New fancy office is nice. And the staff café have some diabetic friendly snack etc that I am quite pleased about when I discovered them yesterday.

Morning all. I was 5.7 at 4.30am, when I woke up and started mentally rehearsing what I was going to say at my diabetic review this morning, and now I'm 8.4!
I'm going to be asking to switch basals, and don't know how clued up my nurse will be. I also know her very well, and know she's just suffered a bereavement, so it could be awkward. I also get my HbA1c and Cholsterol etc results. ( no facility to cheat and look it up on line in advance here!)

Thank you Barbara...going with a philosophical approach this morning...if not right this time...will get it next time...have a good day.
Oops...confession time...no clinic today...my appointment is tomorrow...relieved... firstly I checked the date...nothing like turning up for your appointment...then looking a right 'plonker' when there's no one there...secondly I get the day to myself now...more coffee...a leisurely breakfast...a good long walk with Harry...the days looking up...to everyone who wished me good luck...can we resume the same place...same time tomorrow:D:D:D.

Morning all. I was 5.7 at 4.30am, when I woke up and started mentally rehearsing what I was going to say at my diabetic review this morning, and now I'm 8.4!
I'm going to be asking to switch basals, and don't know how clued up my nurse will be. I also know her very well, and know she's just suffered a bereavement, so it could be awkward. I also get my HbA1c and Cholsterol etc results. ( no facility to cheat and look it up on line in advance here!)
Good luck Robin...relieved I get to see my results online before I go for my review...gives me time to prepare my defence😉.

Good luck Robin...relieved I get to see my results online before I go for my review...gives me time to prepare my defence😉.
I once had a hospital appointment, and the registrar refused to give me my HbA1c til the end, and made me discuss how I felt I was doing blind, as it were. 😱 At least my current nurse at the surgery greets me with the figure as I go in, In fact last year I passed her as I was checking in, and she mouthed 'your HbA1c is the best it's ever been' at me as she passed! (Hoping to achieve the same figure this year, but fear my halo may have slipped. Whatever possessed me to make my bloods appointment for the day after we got back from holiday!)

Oops...confession time...no clinic today...my appointment is tomorrow...relieved... firstly I checked the date...nothing like turning up for your appointment...then looking a right 'plonker' when there's no one there...secondly I get the day to myself now...more coffee...a leisurely breakfast...a good long walk with Harry...the days looking up...to everyone who wished me good luck...can we resume the same place...same time tomorrow:D:D:D.
Very funny and brilliant to have a free day! Bliss. We will all be wishing you good luck tomorrow!

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 defo think reduction is in order as was 5.8 at bedtime last night so had a biscuit and still woke up to a 4.2, excited as I get the Libre this afternoon 🙂

@Robin good luck at your review and hope all goes well 🙂

@Bubbsie I wont have time to come on in the morning as have to be at the hospital myself for 9 so good luck at the clinic for tomorrow 🙂

Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D

xx

Good luck with appointment and results, hope she recognises your expertise and agrees with you. Which basal do you want? Tricky with your nurse, sad she has had bereavement, expect you will be giving her support and comfort. Good luck with it all.

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 defo think reduction is in order as was 5.8 at bedtime last night so had a biscuit and still woke up to a 4.2, excited as I get the Libre this afternoon 🙂

@Robin good luck at your review and hope all goes well 🙂

@Bubbsie I wont have time to come on in the morning as have to be at the hospital myself for 9 so good luck at the clinic for tomorrow 🙂

Hope everyone has a lovely day! :D

xx
Good luck tomorrow...exciting times K...hope all goes well.

I once had a hospital appointment, and the registrar refused to give me my HbA1c til the end, and made me discuss how I felt I was doing blind, as it were. 😱 At least my current nurse at the surgery greets me with the figure as I go in, In fact last year I passed her as I was checking in, and she mouthed 'your HbA1c is the best it's ever been' at me as she passed! (Hoping to achieve the same figure this year, but fear my halo may have slipped. Whatever possessed me to make my bloods appointment for the day after we got back from holiday!)
Good luck Robin...doesn't matter when we make the appointments...whether we've been 'saints of sinners'...that old angst always builds up...fingers crossed.

Good luck tomorrow...exciting times K...hope all goes well.
Thank you! 🙂, should be home for 11 so not too bad, will try and catch up on whats been happening then but might have to wait till evening depending on my vision! Haha x

Good morning everybody hope you're all keeping well 🙂 not posted since Friday so here goes
Saturday waking BG: 9.8
Sunday waking BG: 4.4 ~ had x2 lotus biscoff biscuits because BG was below target & next meal wasn't due
Monday waking BG: 16.4 ~ had an earlier hypo & overtreated

Today waking BG: 7.7

Good luck with appointment and results, hope she recognises your expertise and agrees with you. Which basal do you want? Tricky with your nurse, sad she has had bereavement, expect you will be giving her support and comfort. Good luck with it all.
I'm going to be asking for Levemir, because of its flexibility, but will see what she thinks!

Confession time! My worst waking number this year....8.1! 😱

Combination of stress, cramp all night and having my bloods done yesterday for the diabetic check then thinking, ‘ballcocks to this’ and having a slice of toast and a toffee before bed!

It never bloody gives an inch or a mmol does it? 🙄

6.8 this am not that happy but could be allot worse. I just don't want to have a raised blood glucose level all night as it is not good for my body.

Back