Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. Slept a straight 8 hours. 8.1 for me this morning. Have a good day all
It makes a world of difference when you have a good night's sleep doesn't it ~ after not sleeping for two consecutive nights I slept 7hrs solid ~ then after answering the call of nature i slept a further 5 hours. Half the day gone but who cares?!! Carolg I hope you sleep as long tonight as you did last night, take care x

Any of you guys fancy sending some sleep this way? lol x

I've got sleeping sickness. Can't stay awake. Don't want to do anything. Very stressed. Apart from that I'm fine. :D

7.6 @ 4.51 ... went back to bed of course, well the sofa, till nearly half eleven. 😱 Mum's chicken clock was stuck on half nine so she stayed in bed. She'd have been there all day if I hadn't gone in to make sure she was still breathin' 😛

Could really use some right now guys, as of tomorrow I'm on the go for 3 days straight, not gonna be easy in the slightest :( x

Could really use some right now guys, as of tomorrow I'm on the go for 3 days straight, not gonna be easy in the slightest :( x
I'll send the sandman round. He'll be singing that song I luvs from Back To The Future. 🙂

I'll send the sandman round. He'll be singing that song I luvs from Back To The Future. 🙂
Hope something works as I'm absolutely knackered! :( x

I've got sleeping sickness. Can't stay awake. Don't want to do anything. Very stressed. Apart from that I'm fine. :D

7.6 @ 4.51 ... went back to bed of course, well the sofa, till nearly half eleven. 😱 Mum's chicken clock was stuck on half nine so she stayed in bed. She'd have been there all day if I hadn't gone in to make sure she was still breathin' 😛
This is how it is for me Ditto:~
Wide Awake Funny Quotes_ QuotesGram.jpg

Last edited:
Spot on. Me and Mum were gonna go to bed at 9 to read, now we're still up goggleboxing. :D

Good morning folks ~ gales for two days ~ no sign of abating as yet.
Woke to a nice surprise of 6.5 happy with this. Hope you all have the numbers you so want, take care my friends x

View attachment 4871
Morning Wirralass, that sounds better and hope you have a good day and BP and BS behave. Wishing you all the sleep you need. 🙂

Good morning everyone. 4.4 today but I corrected a 13 at 3am. Yesterday/during last night was my fourth day of needing 30-40 extra units of insulin a day and even with that my average BG for yesterday was 11.5. I hope that whatever is hitting my body starts behaving. It's so hard to judge how much insulin to have.

Evening folks ~ my bgls & me are not seeing eye to eye lately!
Todays waking was a massive 8.1 at 08.30am ~ high for me.
7.5 before lunch
Finally 5.6 at 18.20hrs.
Concerned as my B/P last night was 188/84. Pulse 92. Will check it again later after I've sat down for a while.

View attachment 4866
WL...if your BP is still high today why not give your surgery a call...might just be one of those things...BGs & BP up for no particular reason...possibly sickening for something...maybe stress...if not settled down...won't hurt to get it checked...let us know how you are today...dam diabetes😡.

Good morning folks ~ gales for two days ~ no sign of abating as yet.
Woke to a nice surprise of 6.5 happy with this. Hope you all have the numbers you so want, take care my friends x

View attachment 4871
Should have read this post before I replied to your last one...relieved your BGs are settling down...hope BP is behaving itself too...strange...that woman holding the coffee mug looks strangely familiar...could be me!...have a good day😉.

Morning...after a disappointing day yesterday...a very brief wallow in self pity...listened to the world news...awful...realised got nothing to complain about really...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...ironic...those antibiotics played havoc with my INR levels...my HbA1c results...but... absolute life savers...felt so ill before them...better now...temporary hiccup...back to the grindstone...hoping for a good score this morning...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.9.

Back