Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all and 5.5 this October morning.
I had a crisis last night of my making and so appreciate of the incredible support and help.
New day, new month today, wishing you all a wonderful and good month.
Perfect number Jo...well managed 'crisis'...good job:D.

I'm just away to make another myself soon, would offer you but would be mighty cold by the time it arrived, and ewww no kisses from Harry today! Haha :D xx
Done my forty minutes cycling K...about to get dressed for walkies with 'phat boy'...sod it...another coffee first!...you've tempted me😉.

Done my forty minutes cycling K...about to get dressed for walkies with 'phat boy'...sod it...another coffee first!...you've tempted me😉.
Looks like quite a few noticed your daftness this morning! :D, hope you and Harry have a lovely walk, I've got to head out to the shop later for a sheet of wrapping paper and its peeing down here! xx

Morning all, 7.6 @ 4.51am up too early so watched a spooky Danish drama, scary! Got on the sofa later...so does this count as my first reading of the day?

Looks like quite a few noticed your daftness this morning! :D, hope you and Harry have a lovely walk, I've got to head out to the shop later for a sheet of wrapping paper and its peeing down here! xx
Here as well. I was going to do gardening but not anymore

Good old Scotland eh? Lol xx
Yep, might have missed the boat for the last tidy up but have to get bulbs planted.

Yep, might have missed the boat for the last tidy up but have to get bulbs planted.
It had stopped here for a while but that's it back on now and I'm heading out soon :( lol x

Good morning. Libre 3.4 that opened up my bleary eyes I can tell you. Meter said 4.0
I hope everyone affected by the storms stay safe

Good morning all. Slept a straight 8 hours. 8.1 for me this morning. Have a good day all

Morning...wide awake at 4am (again)...turned over...slept until after 6am...Monday already...paperwork day...hate paperwork ...woke to a 5.9

Love tidying the garden Carol...my front garden was sorely neglected...yesterday my neighbours 'attacked' it with vigour...I pitched in...aching like a decrepit old hag this morning...waiting for the weed control membrane to arrive...then we can lay that & the stones...hurrah...really looking forward to all that activity:(:(:(.

Love tidying the garden Carol...my front garden was sorely neglected...yesterday my neighbours 'attacked' it with vigour...I pitched in...aching like a decrepit old hag this morning...waiting for the weed control membrane to arrive...then we can lay that & the stones...hurrah...really looking forward to all that activity:(:(:(.
I have 2 border bits to clear out and bulbs to plant, but not getting to it at all.

I have 2 border bits to clear out and bulbs to plant, but not getting to it at all.
Its hard work Carol when you're not feeling that enthusiastic...once its done...great...frustrating when there's just a little to finish and you can't get to it...round two later today...yippee😱😱😱...good luck...hope you get a break in the weather...get yours finished.

Morning all.🙂 10.3 here - trending low last week, trending high this week...how annoying!:confused:🙄

Back to work today...I just hope the tiny ones haven't forgotten too much English or we'll have to start from the beginning again...🙄

Back