Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all, 6.4 and happy with that. My friend from USA gave me five bars of chocolate from Hotel Chocolate, 85% and 90%, so delicious. Not going to eat it all today! :D
Have a happy Monday everyone.
Good start to the week Jo...good numbers & chocolate...considering it was such an 'eventful' weekend...wasn't sure what day of the week it was when I woke...what happened to Saturday & Sunday?

Morning all. A 7.3 for me today and its new office day. Hopefully we wont break anything!

Hotel Chocolate, 85% and 90%, so delicious. Not going to eat it all today! :D
I was going to treat myself to some of that online, you've just twisted my arm! 🙂 😛

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 wasted trip to Asda last night, fish - out of stock, bacon - out of stock, boxes of chocolates I was going to get for mum and granddads birthdays - yep you guessed it out of stock! Anyways 4.9 for me this morning, hope you all have a nice day! :D x

Good morning my lovelies 🙂 wasted trip to Asda last night, fish - out of stock, bacon - out of stock, boxes of chocolates I was going to get for mum and granddads birthdays - yep you guessed it out of stock! Anyways 4.9 for me this morning, hope you all have a nice day! :D x
Happens a lot with our local store...fed up with it...so usually do an online shop...any chance you can do that?...normally manage to get all I need that way.

Let me know what you think!
I will! 🙂 I was going to get some of the dark batons as they look rather dinky and nice, will have a look later and make up my mind 🙂 x

Happens a lot with our local store...fed up with it...so usually do an online shop...any chance you can do that?...normally manage to get all I need that way.
Might try that some week but don't know when I'm going to be in this week for a delivery slot! Haha, it was only cause it was on offer or cheaper than Tesco but I only get there once a month if I'm lucky, did however manage to get my 2 bars Lindt 90% for £3, a packet of pocket tissues and a bag of marmite cashews for the mother! Felt like a twat walking round with my list and getting barely anything! Lol xx

Morning all (just!)... it was a 5.3 for me this morning and I officially love croissants - 5.5 2 hours after eating. Happy happy days! Hospital tomorrow so we shall see if they are vaguely pleased with me.

Morning all (just!)... it was a 5.3 for me this morning and I officially love croissants - 5.5 2 hours after eating. Happy happy days! Hospital tomorrow so we shall see if they are vaguely pleased with me.
Hope all goes well at your appointment 🙂 Great to see such good numbers! 🙂

Well postie came and never had a letter from the hospital, phoned up to find out whats going on and spoke to Lisa who is apparently the one doing the injection, she doesn't understand why I've heard nothing about it as I'm booked in for Wednesday morning 9am! First on the list, panic stations! no bus to get me there on time, phone Bruce, phones his mum, she's not answering, all settled now though, Bruce just called and his mum is picking me up at 8 PHEW! LOL xx

Well postie came and never had a letter from the hospital, phoned up to find out whats going on and spoke to Lisa who is apparently the one doing the injection, she doesn't understand why I've heard nothing about it as I'm booked in for Wednesday morning 9am! First on the list, panic stations! no bus to get me there on time, phone Bruce, phones his mum, she's not answering, all settled now though, Bruce just called and his mum is picking me up at 8 PHEW! LOL xx
Glad you've managed to get something sorted @Kaylz, hope it goes smoothly 🙂

Glad you've managed to get something sorted @Kaylz, hope it goes smoothly 🙂
Thank you! 🙂, I'm sure it will, at least I will be home for dinner time haha, looking forward to the DSN appointment too as I get the Libre! 🙂 xx

Evening folks ~ my bgls & me are not seeing eye to eye lately!
Todays waking was a massive 8.1 at 08.30am ~ high for me.
7.5 before lunch
Finally 5.6 at 18.20hrs.
Concerned as my B/P last night was 188/84. Pulse 92. Will check it again later after I've sat down for a while.

It's Monday _ Funny Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Back