Group 7-day waking average?

All done K...a quick cut & paste...no one need ever know...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...more coffee needed (clearly):D:D:D.
You sure you've got enough coffee? Can send you some just to make sure! :D x

Happy 1st Oct, everyone🙂. A 5.7 for me this morning. After a buy weekend hunting out antiques, today's a day for chilling.🙂

Good morning everyone. 5.3 after doubling my basal since yesterday lunchtime - so approximately an extra 30 units to deal with whatever is battering my body plus corrections!!

Good morning everyone. 5.3 after doubling my basal since yesterday lunchtime - so approximately an extra 30 units to deal with whatever is battering my body plus corrections!!
Hope you get an easier time soon hun! xx

Hope you get an easier time soon hun! xx
Thank you Kaylz xx. So do I because I want to enjoy my birthday. I've usually started the birthday celebrations by now but not this year. At least I've got three days to improve before the big day 🙂

Thank you Kaylz xx. So do I because I want to enjoy my birthday. I've usually started the birthday celebrations by now but not this year. At least I've got three days to improve before the big day 🙂
You can do it you need to celebrate! :D xx

Good morning all and 5.5 this October morning.
I had a crisis last night of my making and so appreciate of the incredible support and help.
New day, new month today, wishing you all a wonderful and good month.

Really?...clearly it's not on my shoulders...I blame the dogs snoring...and the lack of coffee...will nip over there...remove it...before anyone notices K...shhhhhhhhhhh...don't say a word...they'll never know😛😛😛.
I did notice and thought shall I say anything or shall I go back to sleep. Sleep won! 😛:D

You sure you've got enough coffee? Can send you some just to make sure! :D x
Almost panicked then K...checked the coffee levels...have enough for at least another seven or eight brews...might be enough to get me through the morning...just been out to fill up the bird feeders...got the dried meal worms out (their favourite)...always spill a few...just watched Harry dash down to the bottom of the garden...eat up the spillage...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!...ohhhhh...more coffee now.

I did notice and thought shall I say anything or shall I go back to sleep. Sleep won! 😛:D
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jo...no ones noticed apart from you and Kaylz

Almost panicked then K...checked the coffee levels...have enough for at least another seven or eight brews...might be enough to get me through the morning...just been out to fill up the bird feeders...got the dried meal worms out (their favourite)...always spill a few...just watched Harry dash down to the bottom of the garden...eat up the spillage...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!...ohhhhh...more coffee now.
I'm just away to make another myself soon, would offer you but would be mighty cold by the time it arrived, and ewww no kisses from Harry today! Haha :D xx

I'm just away to make another myself soon, would offer you but would be mighty cold by the time it arrived, and ewww no kisses from Harry today! Haha :D xx
No Kisses from Harry full stop K...I've seen what he likes to rummage in when we're out walking...YUK!

Back