Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. I'm having my last four sossies today! 🙂 I've had a look back over my readings, I've been high for a good few weeks. I don't like it. :( I was lower when doing the SlimFast!

7.8 @ 7.59am but I'm incredibly stressed due to a financial matter. I'm going to have to start not worrying about it and just go with the flow, saylavee. I'd be rolling if I didn't have relatives. :D

What do you think of these sausages Ditto?
Asda's Extra Special Pork sausages
90% Meat per sausage
2.2g carbs of which is 0,7 sugar per sausage
Also
Asda's Extra Special Pork cocktail sausages
90% Meat per sausage
1.3 carbs of which 0.8 sugar per sausage
Asda also do Extra Special Pork Cumberland sausages.
Enjoy! x
What about the Asda extra special maple bacon sausages. Delicious and low carb. Freeze well as well

Morning all. Sunny here today. Out last night with friend for tea. Great and really nice to spend time with her, had nice meal, but chilli chicken noodles carb rich and guilt of leaving half but managed raspberry ice cream Sundae(almost licked bowl). Followed by cappuccino and wee bit shortbread. BG after 2 hours -19.1 ouch. Slept for a bit in chair then from 1 am till 8 without up during night. BG 10.1 this morning -so suprised. Worth every mmol for my mental health and hopefully my friends. Perhaps low carb sausage and egg for breakfast as meeting sister /sisters for lunch. Mrs usually never out.

Morning all. Sunny here today. Out last night with friend for tea. Great and really nice to spend time with her, had nice meal, but chilli chicken noodles carb rich and guilt of leaving half but managed raspberry ice cream Sundae(almost licked bowl). Followed by cappuccino and wee bit shortbread. BG after 2 hours -19.1 ouch. Slept for a bit in chair then from 1 am till 8 without up during night. BG 10.1 this morning -so suprised. Worth every mmol for my mental health and hopefully my friends. Perhaps low carb sausage and egg for breakfast as meeting sister /sisters for lunch. Mrs usually never out.
Miss shortbread Carol...won't keep any in the house...would disappear in a flash!.

Morning all. I'm having my last four sossies today! 🙂 I've had a look back over my readings, I've been high for a good few weeks. I don't like it. :( I was lower when doing the SlimFast!

7.8 @ 7.59am but I'm incredibly stressed due to a financial matter. I'm going to have to start not worrying about it and just go with the flow, saylavee. I'd be rolling if I didn't have relatives. :D
Just refocus Ditto...ditch the carby sausages...substitute...I use Tesco's finest chipolatas...1.4 for two...a that rate you could eat a whole packet if you wanted (not suggesting you would:D)...still be lower than the Richmond ones.

What about the Asda extra special maple bacon sausages. Delicious and low carb. Freeze well as well
Might try those Carol...a trip to Asda on Monday...can't bear supermarket shopping at the weekends!

Thank you Bubbs ~ it seems my body doesn't recognise the word sleep:(hopefully I'll crash tonight. It's more than likely that current stress issues is the reason for not sleeping which need attending to x
Having a lazy day...this morning been on a nostalgia trip WL...perusing some of the old threads...on a bit of a 'liking' fest...enjoyed it...seeing the contrast between now & then...amazing...can't believe how naive I was when I started here... very cathartic.

Having a lazy day...this morning been on a nostalgia trip WL...perusing some of the old threads...on a bit of a 'liking' fest...enjoyed it...seeing the contrast between now & then...amazing...can't believe how naive I was when I started here... very cathartic.
I took a look at some of my very earliest posts not so long ago Bubbs ~ like yourself couldn't believe how green I was ~ have learned so much on the forum since then. One of the best things I ever did was to join up! x

Morning all, 7.3 for me today. Off out soon to do some pottery painting today.

I did the same thing Bubbsie and realised my levels were much better in the early, post shock of diagnosis days. I never have waking 5's now so time to re-focus! 🙄

A 6.3 this morning after late carby party food which was thankfully so bad I didn't eat much! Kind of 'mum's been to Iceland but far too many hours ago!'

Miss shortbread Carol...won't keep any in the house...would disappear in a flash!.
My friend gave me a lovely tin from m&s, unfortunately full of shortbread. I've worked my way steadily through most of it, but think the birds are getting it today. Last night made me realise that meds are not dealing with high carbs, si I have to with diet. Meds ain't the miracle. Love the tin though, keep it for low carb snacks

Haven't tried those yet Carolg coz I wasn't sure about the taste of maple syrup ~ but.....will put them on my list for next week's shop ~ thanks x
The others in the range are nice, but different carb amounts.

I did the same thing Bubbsie and realised my levels were much better in the early, post shock of diagnosis days. I never have waking 5's now so time to re-focus! 🙄

A 6.3 this morning after late carby party food which was thankfully so bad I didn't eat much! Kind of 'mum's been to Iceland but far too many hours ago!'
Think that's a plan amigo. It's easy to get complacent and I don't personally like that something in me is out of control, and that it's down to me to fix it. My head is saying the meds should do it, but my heart knows that's a lot of hoowie. It's all damage controls for me, think it's quite depressing altogether

Believe we're are so enthusiastic at the start Amigo...then the reality sets in...so far I have managed to stay in the fives...but...getting the odd 6s & 7s...not entirely happy about that...but...have to have day away from Diabetes occasionally...then when we're ill...stressed not much we can do about it...overall we're doing the best we can in the moment...have to be satisfied with that.

Think that's a plan amigo. It's easy to get complacent and I don't personally like that something in me is out of control, and that it's down to me to fix it. My head is saying the meds should do it, but my heart knows that's a lot of hoowie. It's all damage controls for me, think it's quite depressing altogether
Carol...you can't get too rigid about it...come to the conclusion if my levels are higher than I expect/like as long as I know why...I can address it...resolve it...but...have to be in the right frame of mind...no point in forcing things if not ready...you're thinking about it...things will settle...hard work being virtuous all day...every day...we have to give ourselves some leeway from time to time.

Back