Group 7-day waking average?

Confession time! My worst waking number this year....8.1! 😱

Combination of stress, cramp all night and having my bloods done yesterday for the diabetic check then thinking, ‘ballcocks to this’ and having a slice of toast and a toffee before bed!

It never bloody gives an inch or a mmol does it? 🙄
It certainly doesn't! I got all worked up about my blood tests last week, and then my appt went swimmingly today. After all that needless stress!
Hope you have a better day today.

Morning all! Sorry, no test this morning. I forgot. Cats were bothering me for food so it completely slipped my mind. I also have a cold coming on.:( Bad timing as usual.🙄

Confession time! My worst waking number this year....8.1! 😱

Combination of stress, cramp all night and having my bloods done yesterday for the diabetic check then thinking, ‘ballcocks to this’ and having a slice of toast and a toffee before bed!

It never bloody gives an inch or a mmol does it? 🙄

Every now and again those 'ballcocks' moments are worth it though😉

7.3 @ 6.41am for me this morning. I can't seem to get much lower lately, but I'm still sneezing for England so maybe it's that. 🙂 Good job I like sneezing.

Looking at these scores im have lost the plot wakeing up every morning between 12 - 14 im going on MDi injections at the end of this month sould help disappointing
Simon...don't despair too much...if your medication is not right...there's little you can do about it...hopefully the change in meds will do the job...good luck.

Morning...feeling snotty & absolutely shattered this morning...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...have an appointment today...checked...I have the right day this time🙄...hope I can get myself together...we'll see...woke to a 5.1

Hope your appointment goes well today @Bubbsie . It’s that time of year for the colds, hope yours doesn’t last too long.

Hope your appointment goes well today @Bubbsie . It’s that time of year for the colds, hope yours doesn’t last too long.
Thanks Lin...not sure if I will go yet...reluctant to miss it...but...just absolutely shattered this morning...breakfast...shower...may be able to pull myself together.

Good morning. Hope you’re all ok.
Had a good 5 hrs last night and woke up bright as a spark 🙂I hope it lasts.
Forgot to test when I woke up been pottering around for a while when I took this
image.jpg

Good morning everyone. 10.3 but I'm happy with that because I guesstimated the carbs in my Italian tapas meal last night and purposely under estimated because I didn't want a hypo this morning. The absolutely brilliant news was that I was 6 or under all of yesterday apart from when I disconnected the pump for a nice, long bath without any corrections - so the virus is definitely on its way out. Whoopee :D

Good morning. Hope you’re all ok.
Had a good 5 hrs last night and woke up bright as a spark 🙂I hope it lasts.
Forgot to test when I woke up been pottering around for a while when I took this
View attachment 4876
Yay Lin that looks great. I hope you spend the whole day feeling as bright as a spark 🙂

I once had a hospital appointment, and the registrar refused to give me my HbA1c til the end, and made me discuss how I felt I was doing blind, as it were. 😱 At least my current nurse at the surgery greets me with the figure as I go in, In fact last year I passed her as I was checking in, and she mouthed 'your HbA1c is the best it's ever been' at me as she passed! (Hoping to achieve the same figure this year, but fear my halo may have slipped. Whatever possessed me to make my bloods appointment for the day after we got back from holiday!)
I did that Robin, 2 weeks after all inclusive in Gran Canaria. Not the best plan

It certainly doesn't! I got all worked up about my blood tests last week, and then my appt went swimmingly today. After all that needless stress!
Hope you have a better day today.
Well done robin

Good morning. 7 hours straight sleep and woke to 8.1. Can't believe it's Wednesday, but in fact it's de ja voooo as yesterday I was convinced it was Wednesday and today(yesterday's tomorrow) was going to be Thursday. Now I've got you all confused at my thinking, have a happy Wednesday and good luck for everyone who has appointments or not feeling too well.

And, hoping I have escaped lurgy, but wee low grade headache and jaggy throat. Look out paracetamol, here I come

Back