Group 7-day waking average?

Proper wintery today, brrr. 6.8 @ 6.38am and now it's stair-rods!

6.9 at 7:32 but it was a respectable 5.7 last night so went up a bit overnight grrrrrr oh we'll see what tonight brings 10.5 at this moment in time as forgot to take insulin after supper grrrrrr I am so stupid. Hopefully it will go down overnight tonight here's hoping. night all

6.9 at 7:32 but it was a respectable 5.7 last night so went up a bit overnight grrrrrr oh we'll see what tonight brings 10.5 at this moment in time as forgot to take insulin after supper grrrrrr I am so stupid. Hopefully it will go down overnight tonight here's hoping. night all
Ally...lots of members forget their medication on the odd occasion...you're not stupid at all...it happens...give yourself some leeway...hope you managed to get some sleep...and get those levels down.

Morning...good sleep...shall need it...lots to consider over the next few days...review tomorrow...then several episodes of official 'bullying' to address this weekend...no doubt that will occupy the majority of my time...has to be done...having to deal with 'officials' who take advantage of their position is tiresome & exhausting...however ...rewarding when it halts the practice...woke to a 5.5...coffee tastes goodddddd.

Windy morning, everyone! It's a 6.1 for me, exactly the same as when I went to bed.🙂

Morning all. Mr Stupid added his carbs up wrong last night and after treating the hypo went to bed on an 11.1. 5.8 @ 1:30 and 3.4 when I woke. Finger prick was 4.3. Might have to try knocking the evening levemir on the head, all two units of it.
Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. Hope all is well with everyone.
6.4 meter 5.6 Libre .
I hope this new sensor has decided to behave itself now, yesterday and all through the night it showed me as being low when I was actually up in the 5s and once in the 6s
image.jpg

Good morning on this very windy day, woke to 7.6 again hope everyone has a good day x
Howling a gale here Barbara...even our hardy cat is complaining & won't go out...thought someone was knocking on our door...realised it was the rain/wind...staying home today...Harry will definitely have to wait for his walkies...good number...lets hope this weather improves for the coming weekend.

Woke to 7.5 this morning. Gp today, so will make a list of my woes.have a good day all

Good morning guys 🙂 I can see properly again and it feels absolutely fantastic! :D first test on libre was 3.7 but felt fine so whipped out expert - 5.0, tried a 2nd finger prick with libre - 5.0, so scanned with libre - 5.0, have a fab day folks! :D xx

Woke to 7.5 this morning. Gp today, so will make a list of my woes.have a good day all
Good luck with the GP Carol.

Good morning guys 🙂 I can see properly again and it feels absolutely fantastic! :D first test on libre was 3.7 but felt fine so whipped out expert - 5.0, tried a 2nd finger prick with libre - 5.0, so scanned with libre - 5.0, have a fab day folks! :D xx
That's brilliant that you can see properly again 🙂 x

That's brilliant that you can see properly again 🙂 x
Thanks Amanda 🙂 I'm loving it! Hope you had a great day yesterday! Xx

K...you must be feeling elated...fabulous news...very happy for you...been such a difficult time...good work:D...have to say it made me laugh when you said 'I whipped out the expert'...took me a few second to figure that one out:D:D:D.

Moooorning....🙂! 9.0 here. :confused:

I think I've found the culprit for this week's correction dose-resistant post-dinner/overnight/fasting BG highs - filleted chicken pieces I've been having for dinner every night. It must've been dosed with dextrose or something...😡...I'm going to the butcher's from now on!:confused:🙂

Back