Group 7-day waking average?

Good news Kaylz have a great day 🙂
Not such a nice day off to the nurse for an injection this afternoon! Lol, but after today that's it and I'm relaxing tomorrow! Haha x

Morning all, 10.5 for me today - DP is back lol!

Two things I hate the wind/rain, I will have to wait like Harry for my walk today lol. Rain stopped ATM going to take the plunge and put my sheets out what fun that will be but they have a good chance of getting dry. Yes finger crossed for the weekend. Enjoy your day x
Amazingly the sun arrived...Harry and I both got our walk...home...dry but windswept!

Morning all. A crap 11.3 this morning - I blame my 3 year old (that's only a little mean of me right?!) - he made cookies with his grandma yesterday so of course I had to eat them!! Clearly cocked up my carb count. Anyways back to a healthy 4.9 now so happy days.

Enjoy this windy Thursday everyone... it's nearly the weekend!

6.8 today so better than last night
Ally...lots of members forget their medication on the odd occasion...you're not stupid at all...it happens...give yourself some leeway...hope you managed to get some sleep...and get those levels down.
I have had Good nights sleep thank you. I forget to bolus insulin quite allot in the past but in the last month or so I have been trying so hard to remember and it just makes me go grrrrrr when I forget.

6.8 today so better than last night

I have had Good nights sleep thank you. I forget to bolus insulin quite allot in the past but in the last month or so I have been trying so hard to remember and it just makes me go grrrrrr when I forget.
Ally thank goodness I don't use insulin...I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten my medication.

Morning all. A crap 11.3 this morning - I blame my 3 year old (that's only a little mean of me right?!) - he made cookies with his grandma yesterday so of course I had to eat them!! Clearly cocked up my carb count. Anyways back to a healthy 4.9 now so happy days.

Enjoy this windy Thursday everyone... it's nearly the weekend!
No absolutely not mean at all grainger...your three year old made you cookies...you could not refuse them...would have disappointed him...upset him...possibly traumatised him...if you hadn't sampled them...so...entirely his fault...but...we'll let him off...ps .how were they? ...are you willing to admit how many you had:D:D:D.

Afternoon all, 7.3 @ 7.34am for me but measured a bit late, dunno why I forgot, think I was still asleep and grumpy. 🙂

I forget most days to do my waking BG.

Good luck, hope you get the help and support you need.
Thanks all for your good wishes. Never met this gp before and he was lovely. Told him how miserable crabbit,cold,tired, poor memory and concentration, weight loss da,da,da,da. I am feeling. First thing...do yo think you are depressed. Don't know but am definitely stressed says I. I Asked about metformin and folic acid, but don't know if I made up a story about memory. He asked what I wanted about how I was and I told him I wanted to rule out meds side effects and chemical reactions, and I didn't think I had dementia, but not functioning well. He did ask what I do, and surupticiously looked at the screen so I told him my age as well. He has said he will do a battery of test including folate, thyroxine levels etc in 2 weeks when they are due and I HAVE to go back to see him a week later, and said I have done well to identify and open up to people how I am feeling and accept myself that things are how they are. He will look at physical things first then see how I am. Weighed and his scales look like I am 3lb lighter than mine say, but he has got a base line for now. I did say I tested BG and told him a wee bit but he did not go down that route apart from meds helping weight loss.at least that will be 3 weeks before hb whatsit to keep my diet in check. Sorry about the book but I was so pleased with outcome, though knackered after

No absolutely not mean at all grainger...your three year old made you cookies...you could not refuse them...would have disappointed him...upset him...possibly traumatised him...if you hadn't sampled them...so...entirely his fault...but...we'll let him off...ps .how were they? ...are you willing to admit how many you had:D:D:D.

Erm just 1 to start with lol! 2.5 in total (ops) super scrummy, chocolate and all gooey in the middle and crisp on the outside. Can't wait until he's older and can start cookin dinner haha!

Kids uh always tempting us with tasty treats

Thanks all for your good wishes. Never met this gp before and he was lovely. Told him how miserable crabbit,cold,tired, poor memory and concentration, weight loss da,da,da,da. I am feeling. First thing...do yo think you are depressed. Don't know but am definitely stressed says I. I Asked about metformin and folic acid, but don't know if I made up a story about memory. He asked what I wanted about how I was and I told him I wanted to rule out meds side effects and chemical reactions, and I didn't think I had dementia, but not functioning well. He did ask what I do, and surupticiously looked at the screen so I told him my age as well. He has said he will do a battery of test including folate, thyroxine levels etc in 2 weeks when they are due and I HAVE to go back to see him a week later, and said I have done well to identify and open up to people how I am feeling and accept myself that things are how they are. He will look at physical things first then see how I am. Weighed and his scales look like I am 3lb lighter than mine say, but he has got a base line for now. I did say I tested BG and told him a wee bit but he did not go down that route apart from meds helping weight loss.at least that will be 3 weeks before hb whatsit to keep my diet in check. Sorry about the book but I was so pleased with outcome, though knackered after
Although you are sill having problems Barbara...sounds like a very positive appointment...you must feel mightily relieved...makes such a difference when 'they' listen to us...well done.

Morning...spent most of last night baking...the results ... 48 triple chocolate brownies...three large apple pies...so enjoyed making them it even though I won't be sampling them (well not yet anyway)...house smelt wonderful... making one of my rare visits to our office in London later this morning...expect the staff will be pleased to see me...first an appointment with the wonderful Dr Max Medication...review time...so looking forward to that:(...woke to a 5.3

Good morning folks ~ the gales have abated ~ no damage outside and the roof is still in tact.
6.2 and I'm happy with this. Bgls are slowly coming down.
Take care folks hope y'all have a great weekend.
View attachment 4901
Sounds like a good start to your weekend WL🙂.

Morning Bubbsie ~ after an appointment this afternoon I intend to have a relaxing weekend ~ only doing the necessary ~ I haven't had a baking session for what seems like ages! Not sampled any of your homemade goodies ~ really?🙄 I believe you tho thousands wouldn't! :D Good luck with Doctor Max this morning.

Back