Group 7-day waking average?

Happy good morning folks - looks like it could be a sunny day🙂
Awoke at 04.25 to a delightful 5.8 then drifted off to sleep again about 05.45🙄
Have a great weekend whether you're gardening - relaxing - treating yourselves at the hair salon - spa - retail therapy - childminding - camping - visiting family and friends - or just being plain idle after a long difficult week:D Sorry if I've missed anything out! Take care folks x
311684-Happy-Saturday-.jpg

Urghhhh...hearing reports on the news of blazing temperatures Bloden...what's gone wrong🙂.
It's cos I live in the north, Bubbsie...the rest of Spain is mmmmelting from the heat...nearly 40 degrees in a lot of places...we normally have sunshine and 25 degrees in the summer which I can cope with, but this year the weather's all over the place...😱 I haven't had to put the radiators on tho!

Welsh'll have your brain more than ticking over, Andy. Haha. Enjoy! Or is that 'joio'?

Morning dearies 🙂 4.1 here today, looking like it might be a cold one, good job Bruce bought me some long sleeved pj's as may need them soon! Lol, have a fantastic day folks! :D x

Morning dearies 🙂 4.1 here today, looking like it might be a cold one, good job Bruce bought me some long sleeved pj's as may need them soon! Lol, have a fantastic day folks! :D x
K ...almost reached for the central heating controls a couple of nights ago...even though I was wearing a huge polo necked jumper😱😱😱...ask Bruce to get me some long sleeved PJ's please...sod it...just noticed it's peeing down now!

Good morning all and 5.5 for this morning and rather regretting my decision to be living in a tent from today for eight days, it is for work and I could come back home to sleep at night! It will be freezing!
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

K ...almost reached for the central heating controls a couple of nights ago...even though I was wearing a huge polo necked jumper😱😱😱...ask Bruce to get me some long sleeved PJ's please...sod it...just noticed it's peeing down now!
Will do! lol, I'm not sure if its cause I have no 'meat' on me but my mum will open the window and its me that's left shivering! if I anything I just get 'well I'm fine' so I'm left to go and put more clothes on! thinking about buying a pair of snuggle pj's for the winter you know the ones with thick fleecy tops, would you like a pair too? haha 🙂 x

Good morning all and 5.5 for this morning and rather regretting my decision to be living in a tent from today for eight days, it is for work and I could come back home to sleep at night! It will be freezing!
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy your time BUT wrap up warm! I'd go home to sleep as I cant be doing with cold! x

Good morning everyone. It nice to see All your good numbers
3.9 Libre , 4.7 meter phew . Very pleased with that as was 2.9 when I wanted to go to bed. After an afternoon of several LO's and getting up to the dizzy heights of 3.5 I'd had enough and really zapped it, I wouldn't have been supprised to wake up in the teens.
(2 dextrose , 1 slice of bread with peanut butter and 2 gingernuts just to make sure 😱)

3.9 Libre , 4.7 meter phew . Very pleased with that as was 2.9 when I wanted to go to bed. After an afternoon of several LO's and getting up to the dizzy heights of 3.5 I'd had enough and really zapped it, I wouldn't have been supprised to wake up in the teens.
(2 dextrose , 1 slice of bread with peanut butter and 2 gingernuts just to make sure 😱)
Oh my sounds like a right nightmare! hope your feeling ok today and have a better day! x

Reactions: Ljc
Dreadful for you, hope today is much better and you feel ok.

Will do! lol, I'm not sure if its cause I have no 'meat' on me but my mum will open the window and its me that's left shivering! if I anything I just get 'well I'm fine' so I'm left to go and put more clothes on! thinking about buying a pair of snuggle pj's for the winter you know the ones with thick fleecy tops, would you like a pair too? haha 🙂 x
Plenty of padding on me K...but...was starting to get so coldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...no heating on this weekend...padding up...gonna drag the girls out walking...that'll warm us up...yes please...Fleecy PJ's would be welcome...have you told Bruce how much overtime he'll need to do funding all these PJ's😱😱😱.

B***r that Lin...like the worst ride at an adventure park...thank goodness you seem to be back to 'rights' this morning...hope you got some rest...or at least can get some today/this weekend.

Will be sleeping with all my clothes on and need to find wooly hat! Hot water bottle packed, and yes there is always my bed!
TBH if I were you I'd choose my bed.

Good morning a 7.0 from me this morning , staying at my daughters for the weekend so had a few naughties yesterday. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Come on Barbara...spill the beans...I haven't had any naughties this weekend so far (not that I'm admitting to)...need some... albeit vicariously...what was so naughty...if it's good...might even risk a seven...only if it's worth it😉😉😉.

Thanks I'm ok now. It was partly my own fault. My pen showed me last night that I'd given myself an extra unit of basal, I think the dratted DF paid a visit too

Back