Group 7-day waking average?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.K...sounds horrible...coincidence or what?...can be so painful...hope he gets it sorted ASAP.
They look awful! its all down the side of his hands, the other guy has it worse than him with it affecting his finger tips and everything! And I just phoned Bruce to find out whats happening and he cant even get an appointment! Too busy apparently and the actual doctors themselves are answering the phones, asked if he'd had anything similar before which he has so the dr looked up his file and said to go and pick up a prescription later today from the chemist, his work wont be too happy about that either as they wanted him to be seen to as he's not the only one suffering x

Good morning 🙂 4.0 to kick off Friday.

Having hair cut this morning so the statutory 'Steel Magnolias' Julia Roberts hypo scene is on loop in my head! Wish I'd never watched that film 😛 Here's hoping both sides match and my bg behaves impeccably 🙂
I've yet to see that film! 🙂 I've made the DF wear her lead boots so she can't flit over there and distract the hairdresser into giving you asymmetric hair! :D

Morning all. I've been up an about for a while. I was at 7.2 this morning. Off soon for a weekend camping with friends.

5:19am - 3.8 (two dextros)
6:23am - 5.8 (three scrambled eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, hot sauce)
8:47am - 6.5
11:52am - 10.0 (homemade curried soup, 2 slices wholewheat bread and butter)
1:43pm - 9.4

I've made the DF wear her lead boots so she can't flit over there and distract the hairdresser into giving you asymmetric hair! :D

Symmetric hair accomplished with no hypos, keep those lead boots on our little 'friend' please 🙂 Dick Turpin at the counter taking payment....How much? 😱

Have a brilliant time with the girls, sure you will have so much fun!
Home...did McDonalds en route...then stopped at Krispy Kremes Doughnuts...we bought a box of twelve...more economical...the girls had one each...the rest (all ten of them) have been dispatched to my neighbours...safer for ME that way...exhausted...girls are giving me a make over & massage soon...have them every time they're here...supposed to be relaxing...but...more like going ten rounds at WWF...HELP😱😱😱.

Last edited:
Home...did McDonalds en route...then stopped at Krispy Kremes Doughnuts...we bought a box of twelve...more economical...the girls had one each...the rest (all ten of them) have been dispatched to my neighbours...safer for ME that way...exhausted...girls are giving me a make over & ssage soon...have them every time they're here...supposed to be relaxing...but...more like going ten rounds at WWF...HELP😱😱😱.
No, we we not going to help, you know you love it all, though we might go to your neighbours and rescue the 10 Krispy Kremes Doughnuts, anyone up for that? :D:D😛

No, we we not going to help, you know you love it all, though we might go to your neighbours and rescue the 10 Krispy Kremes Doughnuts, anyone up for that? :D:D😛
If i have all you guys support and there with me to reassure me its ok I'm there! 🙂 x

Stop....still thinking about the Krispy Kremes...my neighbour has gone out for dinner...and....I have a spare key for her house...oooh😛😛😛😛.

My strips came! A day early...got away with it though, phew, could have been much worse. 6.4 @ 10.04 so not too bad considering. 🙂 I have to be good now I have the strips. Must order some more and not let myself run out.

Yes please count me in NJ:D🙄 x
WL would have laughed if I wasn't aching so much...good luck to 'The Raiding Party'...have to get past Aliya & Georgia first...like trained Rotweillers...good luck.

My strips came! A day early...got away with it though, phew, could have been much worse. 6.4 @ 10.04 so not too bad considering. 🙂 I have to be good now I have the strips. Must order some more and not let myself run out.
Ditto for someone managing on diet & exercise...those numbers are good...can I ask...have you had a recent review...ever had a review?...likely you have done better than you think...wouldn't you like to know?😉.

Morning...ooh...full of aches & pains...definitely overstretched myself...badminton was fine...space hoppers fine...think it could have been the ribbon twirlers that 'did for me'...or the non stop laughter...girls still fast asleep...need to get myself together for the next round...wish me luck...woke to a 5.9

Good morning 🙂 4.0 to kick off Friday.

Having hair cut this morning so the statutory 'Steel Magnolias' Julia Roberts hypo scene is on loop in my head! Wish I'd never watched that film 😛 Here's hoping both sides match and my bg behaves impeccably 🙂
Ooo, a new dooo...I need one of those. 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 3.5 here.:confused:

It's cold...it's raining... it's August...I'm speechless.o_O

Ooo, a new dooo...I need one of those. 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 3.5 here.:confused:

It's cold...it's raining... it's August...I'm speechless.o_O
Urghhhh...hearing reports on the news of blazing temperatures Bloden...what's gone wrong🙂...having said that...the night before last sat here with a polo neck sweater on... and...almost reached for that central heating control...still time for it to improve yet.

Good morning all, 4.7 for me on waking and even better the sun is shining :D Hope it stays nice for the whole weekend. Right I'm off to make the most of the quiet and get a quick Welsh lesson in (trying to learn as a pastime and to keep my brain ticking over) Cheers folks 🙂 Iechyd da hehehe

Back