Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here.😛

Tried to do a basal test yesterday morning but was so hungry (and brain-no-worky) by 11am I caved and had 'brunch', haha, very 1970s. 🙄 Does half a basal test count?:confused:🙂
No idea re: the basal test Bloden...but...brunch sounds good to me.

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here.😛

Tried to do a basal test yesterday morning but was so hungry (and brain-no-worky) by 11am I caved and had 'brunch', haha, very 1970s. 🙄 Does half a basal test count?:confused:🙂
O The joys of basal testing .

This should make you all laugh. The othe week I decided to do the same. I managed to get to lunchtime 🙂 when I realised to I'd forgotten to do something rather important.
Inject my basal :(

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.2 here, stuck with the OH for an extra day today, he's had to take time off work to go to the docs about his hands, work making an issue of it as he's the 2nd person now to be suffering badly with dry scabby hands anyway have a fab day folks :D x

Having a day off tomorrow, friends here for weekend. That's what I call life work balance . Have a l
lovely week bubbsie[/QUOTE

Visitors myself for the next week...looking forward to it Carol...having a diabetes free day or two myself this week...can't wait...enjoy your weekend.

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.2 here, stuck with the OH for an extra day today, he's had to take time off work to go to the docs about his hands, work making an issue of it as he's the 2nd person now to be suffering badly with dry scabby hands anyway have a fab day folks :D x
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.K...sounds horrible...coincidence or what?...can be so painful...hope he gets it sorted ASAP.

Good morning all. 9.1 for me. Off to clean my house so good exercise for me

Morning all, and a massive number today.
Treated a hypo at 1am with half a mars bar (don't like jelly babies and fruit pastilles at night) which worked a treat, then I was steady for the rest of the night until after I'd stirred for the first time at 5am, then Larry Liver started hinting that it was morning.
image.jpeg

Morning all, and a massive number today.
Treated a hypo at 1am with half a mars bar (don't like jelly babies and fruit pastilles at night) which worked a treat, then I was steady for the rest of the night until after I'd stirred for the first time at 5am, then Larry Liver started hinting that it was morning.
View attachment 4292
Gosh you went very low and hope you don't feel too bad and numbers come down. Hugs

Gosh you went very low and hope you don't feel too bad and numbers come down. Hugs
Thank you, luckily I don't seem to suffer any ill effects like a hypo hangover, so I'm fine this morning.
It was my own stupidity that led to it, I over bolused for a mid evening snack ( I hardly ever snack in the evenings either, I think it's the sudden onset of winter weather, I felt extra hungry)

O The joys of basal testing .

This should make you all laugh. The othe week I decided to do the same. I managed to get to lunchtime 🙂 when I realised to I'd forgotten to do something rather important.
Inject my basal :(
I am the same, just thought would it help we have a group basal testing time, we can support each other, remind ourselves to Inject basal, test, strengthen our resolve to not eat, compare results. Only problem would be we would all need different days to do it! Oh well! :D

Thank you, luckily I don't seem to suffer any ill effects like a hypo hangover, so I'm fine this morning.
It was my own stupidity that led to it, I over bolused for a mid evening snack ( I hardly ever snack in the evenings either, I think it's the sudden onset of winter weather, I felt extra hungry)
That's good to hear you have no hypo hangover. I can relate to hunger in the evening!

Thank goodness for that WL...couldn't believe I woke up before 4am yesterday...urghhhhhhhhhhh....had a lie in this morning...not up until 6am...needed it have the girls from today...mayhem...looking forward to it...5.9 today.
Have a brilliant time with the girls, sure you will have so much fun!

Good morning 🙂 4.0 to kick off Friday.

Having hair cut this morning so the statutory 'Steel Magnolias' Julia Roberts hypo scene is on loop in my head! Wish I'd never watched that film 😛 Here's hoping both sides match and my bg behaves impeccably 🙂
Have a great haircut with no visit from the DF!

Beat ya to it this morning Northie & Bubbsie :D
Happy good morning peeps on another windy day!
Awoke early to a 5.8 - back in the 5's again - yeah!
Have a lovely weekend folks - hope you all get the numbers you want x
View attachment 4286
Morning @wirralass glad you have woken up with a fantastic number, yesterday all forgotten, you were up early! Have a wonderful weekend.

Back