Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...up early...busy busy start to the day...woke to a 5.6...just about to water that newly seeded lawn...or do I wait for the torrential downpours to start?...no doubt as soon as I've finished the job...the rain will appear.
Do a rain dance first, coffee and wait to see result

Do a rain dance first, coffee and wait to see result
Carol...only just seen this...if only I'd read it earlier😱😱😱.

Morning...up just before 4am...working today...yuk...then remembered haven't done any for almost three weeks...needs must...woke to a 5.6...at least its not raining (yet)...more coffee...definitely..

Good morning all, 4.9 this morning and no testing after brekkie as I have ran out of strips, popped into docs yesterday to ask for more and should have a prescription this morning 🙂 Long weekend break coming up on 11th should be nice except the 5+hr drive down there :/ Hope everyone is doing Ok :D

Good morning everyone. Not read any posts yet, so I hope you are all fine.
6.9 Libre 6.2 Libre meter . 🙂 I think this is the first time my meters lower than the scan.
image.jpg

Morning all. Been awake since 4am so totally shattered and the day is only just starting :( 4.3 at 5am, 5.2 now.

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.4 for me today, had a call from Paul yesterday to tell me that my consultant has agreed to see me sooner so it's sometime around the middle of next month could have had one sooner if I knew my way around another town but I would prefer to stick to where I know! Lol, have a great day peeps :D x

Morning. 12.1 for me today after a naughty day yesterday. But nice day with short notice 1/2 day off for granddaughters horse show/competitions. Never laughed so much as at the "games" the kids all did really well and watching wee ones controll these strong beasties was really great. Well off and back to grind for catch up.
Have a good day everyone

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.4 for me today, had a call from Paul yesterday to tell me that my consultant has agreed to see me sooner so it's sometime around the middle of next month could have had one sooner if I knew my way around another town but I would prefer to stick to where I know! Lol, have a great day peeps :D x
Excellent news K...things seem to be moving forward at a pace...you must be relieved.

Morning all. Last day in the office for me today, a nice Friday off tomorrow and it was a 7.8 for me today.

Morning. 12.1 for me today after a naughty day yesterday. But nice day with short notice 1/2 day off for granddaughters horse show/competitions. Never laughed so much as at the "games" the kids all did really well and watching wee ones controll these strong beasties was really great. Well off and back to grind for catch up.
Have a good day everyone
Just about to say 'oh b***r'...then read the rest of your post...good for you Carol...sounds like yesterday did you the world of good...have the girls coming tomorrow...so looking forward to laughing at their antics...joining in...have them for a whole week.. sure diabetes will not be uppermost in my mind for those seven days:D:D:D.

Back