Group 7-day waking average?

Just about to say 'oh b***r'...then read the rest of your post...good for you Carol...sounds like yesterday did you the world of good...have the girls coming tomorrow...so looking forward to laughing at their antics...joining in...have them for a whole week.. sure diabetes will not be uppermost in my mind for those seven days:D:D:D.
Having a day off tomorrow, friends here for weekend. That's what I call life work balance . Have a lovely week bubbsie

Good evening peeps - I didn't post my waking this morning - couldn't get on line - connection been on & off for a few days - buddy nuisance!
Anyway because of lack of self discipline last night my waking bgl today was a huge 7.5😱 High for me! Not setting a good example to the newbies am I?
Hope you're all well and have had a good day in general, take care folks x

Good evening peeps - I didn't post my waking this morning - couldn't get on line - connection been on & off for a few days - buddy nuisance!
Anyway because of lack of self discipline last night my waking bgl today was a huge 7.5😱 High for me! Not setting a good example to the newbies am I?
Hope you're all well and have had a good day in general, take care folks x
A Hiccup WL...another day tomorrow...have good evening...start off again in the morning.

A Hiccup WL...another day tomorrow...have good evening...start off again in the morning.
Thanks for your support Bubbs - apprec - it was a case of all or nothing last night - I chose ALL😱 Smack hand!! As you say tomorrow's another day - start afresh x

Beat ya to it this morning Northie & Bubbsie :D
Happy good morning peeps on another windy day!
Awoke early to a 5.8 - back in the 5's again - yeah!
Have a lovely weekend folks - hope you all get the numbers you want x
shareFriday32.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 4286
Hehe! You did beat me! 🙂 Good to see you back in the 5s 🙂

I was 4.6 this morning (Head On Pillow) and 5.5 by the time I got downstairs. My numbers throughout the night have been in the mid to low-4s, with a 3.9 at around 2 am, proving that, for me at least, this is the time my liver is least active 🙂
IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG

Good morning all, 4.8 for me this morning, almost woke the missus too fumbling around in the dark hehe. Had a strange do yesterday tho, went really yucky felt sick and generally floppy and oomphless checked bloods and was 4.1, forced some food down me and some blackcurrant squash with dinnertime meds and slept for about 3.5 hrs woke feeling fine. I didn't think 4.1 was low enough to make me feel that rough or is it because I was running lots higher for dunno how long before diagnosis? Anyhoo hope everyone is good and has a good day :D

Good morning all, 4.8 for me this morning, almost woke the missus too fumbling around in the dark hehe. Had a strange do yesterday tho, went really yucky felt sick and generally floppy and oomphless checked bloods and was 4.1, forced some food down me and some blackcurrant squash with dinnertime meds and slept for about 3.5 hrs woke feeling fine. I didn't think 4.1 was low enough to make me feel that rough or is it because I was running lots higher for dunno how long before diagnosis? Anyhoo hope everyone is good and has a good day :D
4.1 is sailing close to the wind a bit, Andy, and bear in mind that meters aren't 100% accurate, so you could have been up to 10% lower. I'd suggest having a word with your GP about possibly reducing your medication 🙂

Hehe! You did beat me! 🙂 Good to see you back in the 5s 🙂

I was 4.6 this morning (Head On Pillow) and 5.5 by the time I got downstairs. My numbers throughout the night have been in the mid to low-4s, with a 3.9 at around 2 am, proving that, for me at least, this is the time my liver is least active 🙂
View attachment 4290 View attachment 4291
They're good numbers Northie - flowing nicely - this D will be life of me - one day my numbers are high and on anther they're lower - I'll get it right one day but as a rule they're usually in the 5's & 6's - just occasionally above but I know why 🙄 You manage your D very well imo x

They're good numbers Northie - flowing nicely - this D will be life of me - one day my numbers are high and on anther they're lower - I'll get it right one day but as a rule they're usually in the 5's & 6's - just occasionally above but I know why 🙄 You manage your D very well imo x
If you're in the 5s and 6s most of the time then that's fine @wirralass - the odd blip happens to us all and has no long-term effect, so try not to worry 🙂

Cheers @Northerner Not seeing GP til 17th but will mention it to him, it's my annual review which they slotted in early to try and coincide with my birthday and it will be my first appointment since having bloods and stuff tested last week so we haven't spoken about my lower HbA1c and cholesterol etc yet so it should be an interesting review 🙂

If you're in the 5s and 6s most of the time then that's fine @wirralass - the odd blip happens to us all and has no long-term effect, so try not to worry 🙂
This is the thing Northie - I do worry in case it should affect my next HbA1c - but that's months away yet - I must be more self disciplined - if I can🙄

View attachment 4286
Thank goodness for that WL...couldn't believe I woke up before 4am yesterday...urghhhhhhhhhhh....had a lie in this morning...not up until 6am...needed it have the girls from today...mayhem...looking forward to it...5.9 today.

Thank goodness for that WL...couldn't believe I woke up before 4am yesterday...urghhhhhhhhhhh....had a lie in this morning...not up until 6am...needed it have the girls from today...mayhem...looking forward to it...5.9 today.
Yes you can say that again Bubbsie! Nice surprise considering!!!🙄 You obviously needed the extra lie in good for you - hope you have a great week with the girls - don't forget to take your energy pills!!:D x

Good morning folksFrom sunny E Kent
4.4 today.

Last edited:
Thanks Northie I'll try not to - btw - wondering what's your Avatar piggy got on its head - is it rhubarb & leaves? Have to say she's a real cutie:D

Morning all.🙂 7.6 here.😛

Tried to do a basal test yesterday morning but was so hungry (and brain-no-worky) by 11am I caved and had 'brunch', haha, very 1970s. 🙄 Does half a basal test count?:confused:🙂

Back