Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.7 when I woke up, 7.0 after I'd realised the builder had arrived unexpectedly and had to rush downstairs. ( Much to OHs amusement, he said it doesn't look good, me leaping out of bed flinging my nightie off, shouting, 'The builder's here!' I hasten to add, I did put other clothes on before going to answer the door!😱)
Oh dear...made me laugh Robin...done that myself...wasn't diabetic at the time (well didn't know about it) so didn't have the addional pressure of soaring BG at the time:D:D:D....relieved you qualified those comments...and managed to get dressed in time!

Good luck @Hazel I hope your appointment goes well.

Inexplicable Lin...always wait until I come downstairs to test...might try testing very first thing tomorrow.
You might well get a supprise. DP can be a pain in the proverbial at times.

Morning all, 5.7 when I woke up, 7.0 after I'd realised the builder had arrived unexpectedly and had to rush downstairs. ( Much to OHs amusement, he said it doesn't look good, me leaping out of bed flinging my nightie off, shouting, 'The builder's here!' I hasten to add, I did put other clothes on before going to answer the door!😱)
I'm p ing myself here. I can just picture it.

You might well get a supprise. DP can be a pain in the proverbial at times.
Yep...going to try it tomorrow...still on my bedtime snack...experimenting...THAT test/appointment soon...want to be ready for goodly ol' Dr Max Medication.

Sold summat on ebay so I've ordered my Codefree strips, should come by Saturday. Yay. I need them, I totally go off the rails without measuring to keep me on the straight and narrow. 😱 My sister Daph get her Codefree strips from the doc but she's on Metformin. I don't count. 🙄

Morning all - a goodly 4.8 today :D

@Hazel good luck with your appointment today! 🙂 x

12.5 for me, but have been away on holiday and was naughty, plus I miscounted the amount of meds I needed and only ended up taking 1/2 my does of Metformin each day otherwise I would have run out. Now I am back I will get things under control again.

Well, that was a good appt at the diabetic clinic

Hba1c is up from 5.5 to 5.8, but they are happy with that (I wish it had stayed the same). Blood pressure "perfect" at 122/63.0

More than happy I stopped Lantus a few months ago. Recommention that I start reducing Novorapid with a view to stop althogether. If however readings shoot up to double figures, maybe my body does still need insulin. Go back in 6 months.

Gold star for losing weight - and the more weight I lose the less insulin my body will need.

So, I might achieve my goal of being insulin free by the end of the year. Here's hoping.

Well, that was a good appt at the diabetic clinic

Hba1c is up from 5.5 to 5.8, but they are happy with that (I wish it had stayed the same). Blood pressure "perfect" at 122/63.0

More than happy I stopped Lantus a few months ago. Recommention that I start reducing Novorapid with a view to stop althogether. If however readings shoot up to double figures, maybe my body does still need insulin. Go back in 6 months.

Gold star for losing weight - and the more weight I lose the less insulin my body will need.

So, I might achieve my goal of being insulin free by the end of the year. Here's hoping.
Excellent @Hazel, good to see all your hard work so well-rewarded 🙂

Back