Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, White rabbits, Happy Yorkshire Day.
6.3 for me this morning, though I'd gone up to 7.4 ten minutes later just at the thought of having to get out of bed and get the car out before the builders arrive and block the drive.

Morning guys 🙂 I'm later today as couldn't get on earlier, 4.6 for me today and looking miserable outside, got to go to the next town in a bit but with the MIL still off work I'm getting a lift so won't bother me if it rains lol, have a fab day my lovelies :D x
Hope you're getting a lift back too K...particularly if it's a shopping trip...carrying all those bags...awful business in the rain😉😉😉.

Morning all, White rabbits, Happy Yorkshire Day.
6.3 for me this morning, though I'd gone up to 7.4 ten minutes later just at the thought of having to get out of bed and get the car out before the builders arrive and block the drive.
Lord builders are enough to send anyone's BG soaring...so doing well at 7.4 Robin...whether good or bad...just the thought of the disruption...no doubt the end result will make up for it.

Hope you're getting a lift back too K...particularly if it's a shopping trip...carrying all those bags...awful business in the rain😉😉😉.
Yes getting a lift back too lol unfortunately not a shopping trip, appointment at the job centre that I had to cancel my DSN appointment for which is crap cause I could have really done with DSN appointment :( X

Yes getting a lift back too lol unfortunately not a shopping trip, appointment at the job centre that I had to cancel my DSN appointment for which is crap cause I could have really done with DSN appointment :( X
YUK!!!

Certainly is but there aren't many jobs going here unless you can do kitchen work which I can't due to bad hands or shift work in a factory in one of the other towns which I can't do with relying on public transport due to either starting at 6am or finishing at 12am, going to have to tell them that I have a load of appointments coming up too so not looking forward to that! Wish me luck haha x

Certainly is but there aren't many jobs going here unless you can do kitchen work which I can't due to bad hands or shift work in a factory in one of the other towns which I can't do with relying on public transport due to either starting at 6am or finishing at 12am, going to have to tell them that I have a load of appointments coming up too so not looking forward to that! Wish me luck haha x
K have no experience of the Job Centre since my teenage years....thankfully...used to live in London...now in a semi rural area...drive...so not reliant on public transport...no idea how I would cope without my own transport...if it's a possibility (with hypos/medication) for you...ever considered learning to drive?...it's a thought...good luck with the appointment.

K have no experience of the Job Centre since my teenage years....thankfully...used to live in London...now in a semi rural area...drive...so not reliant on public transport...no idea how I would cope without my own transport...if it's a possibility (with hypos/medication) for you...ever considered learning to drive?...it's a thought...good luck with the appointment.
Simply cant afford to, after paying my mum for living here and my phone bill etc I'm only left with £40 for a fortnight for shopping etc x

Late checking in today! Happy good Tuesday afternoon folks🙂
Not surprised to wake to a 6.5. Its 5.6 now so back in control🙂 pleased with this.
Take care folks and enjoy the rest of the day. x
@Bloden - wish I could send some sunshine to you but none here today, sorry:(

Late checking in today! Happy good Tuesday afternoon folks🙂
Not surprised to wake to a 6.5. Its 5.6 now so back in control🙂 pleased with this.
Take care folks and enjoy the rest of the day. x
@Bloden - wish I could send some sunshine to you but none here today, sorry:(
Good score WL...good recovery too...we had sunshine...for half an hour...peeing down now!

Good score WL...good recovery too...we had sunshine...for half an hour...peeing down now!
Thanks Bubbs - I had 2 boiled eggs for lunch & water which did the trick - I've drunk loads of coffee today instead of my usual tea so will be interesting to see my pre meal bgl🙂 x

Morning all. 10.1 for me, maybe cause had a bowl of cereal before bed. Was hungry so need to look for a lower carb alternative

Morning all. 10.1 for me, maybe cause had a bowl of cereal before bed. Was hungry so need to look for a lower carb alternative
Cheese! 🙂 I also find that nibbling a few nuts helps reduce hunger pangs quite well. Peanuts do have some carb content, but not horrendous, and they do contain good fats 🙂 Or how about peanut butter on crispbread? 🙂

Back