Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning lovelies 🙂 4.9 for me this morning, have a lovely day folks :D x

Good morning everyone. 9.7 for me.hi singles but coming down. Have a nice day

Very happy you have asked! Yes, I pay and costs so much, around 50 pounds for two weeks so for now not going to be able to afford another one. I'm still learning too :D
I expect it's going to take a few days for you to get used to be used to being without one. {{{hug}}}
Its such a shame the sensors are so expensive.

Morning all.🙂 A rotund little pot-bellied 8.0 here - had one of those "how low can you go?" days yesterday, so today's tubby little number is cos I overtreated the post-dinner low.🙄

Cloudy~humid July is almost over. What does August have in store? Sunshine, hopefully!😎

Cute puddy-pat, Bubbsie.
Oh dear. I hope your BGs behave themselves today.

Morning all, where did the weekend go? Anyway, its an 8.2 for me today.

Thanks and expect I will test more often, already tried to zap my arm and nothing there! Oh well I will be ok without one.
I've found my current sensor to be so accurate I've virtually given up blood testing for the past couple of days! 😱 I've done some spot checks and the blood test on the Libre is almost identical to the scan, and consistently about 0.5 mmol/l below my Contour Next 🙂

I've found my current sensor to be so accurate I've virtually given up blood testing for the past couple of days! 😱 I've done some spot checks and the blood test on the Libre is almost identical to the scan, and consistently about 0.5 mmol/l below my Contour Next 🙂
Ok now I am missing mine even more! :D When they work like this, the support and help they give is incredible. I am happy you have a good one right now, it just gives us so much more information and thus security and confidence.

I've noticed this sensor is very close to a blood test on Libre.

Morning...such a hectic weekend...kids... laughing...then more laughing...more kids...much needed gin & tonics (us not the kids)...space hoppers...volley ball...culminating in 'piggy back' fights...shattered...woke to a 5.4...good weekend.
Sounds wonderful weekend and good to see Churchill! How is Harry, did they love him?

Sounds wonderful weekend and good to see Churchill! How is Harry, did they love him?
Urghhhhhhhhh...it was a good day Jo...a great 'Gin fuelled' evening...can't believe we indulged in Piggy Back fights...my poor aching body...as for Harry...I approached the grooming parlour dreading what they would say...they loved him...said he really enjoyed it...loved the dryers...Harry smelt wonderful...sashayed across the car park...into the car...sat there all the way home proudly displaying himself...so funny...Churchill is playing the lead this week...refocusing on his position as head of the household!

Good morning 5.7 to kick off the week .

Braving the train today as I need to go and look after my poorly Mum- times are seriously hard when I'm the nurse! 😱 One small rucksack full of pump and cgm supplies plus back up pens and needles. No room for clothes!

Mind the gap please....

Have a good steady bg week all 🙂

Braving the train today as I need to go and look after my poorly Mum- times are seriously hard when I'm the nurse! 😱 One small rucksack full of pump and cgm supplies plus back up pens and needles. No room for clothes!

Mind the gap please....

Ooh Flower...sorry to hear your mum's poorly...wish her a speedy recovery...is the rush hour is over now?..hoping.you'll get a seat... and a tranquil... uneventful journey.

Thanks Bubbsie 🙂 I'm heading away from anywhere busy so no fight for seats. Lots of agricultural fields, tractors and cows to admire on the way 😉
As someone who drives practically everywhere nowadays (very unsocial hours)...I miss those train journeys when I could sit back & admire the view...let someone else do the hard work...so by the time you get there...you'll be refreshed...relaxed...calmed...providing there are no leaves on the line...no ongoing work...no one that wants to sit by you and regale you with tales of their unfulfilled promise😱😱😱...have a good journey.

Mind the gap please....

Hope you have a safe journey, @Flower, and that your Mum is swiftly revived by her daughter 🙂

Back