Group 7-day waking average?

You're bound to miss your sensor NJ its been your friend for how long? Hope you enjoyed your long walk earlier x
It has been an intense love affair for two weeks, it has behaved perfectly and raised my confidence in my daily life. I would have continued the relationship but it just stopped working! They are programmed just for two weeks sadly.
My walk was amazing, a few showers but not too bad, thanks for asking.

It has been an intense love affair for two weeks, it has behaved perfectly and raised my confidence in my daily life. I would have continued the relationship but it just stopped working! They are programmed just for two weeks sadly.
My walk was amazing, a few showers but not too bad, thanks for asking.
Glad you enjoyed your walk NJ when I walk I get lost with my thoughts, nice thoughts. Sorry tho to hear you suffered a hypo toward the end of your walk, what a shame after you put in the effort to exercise. Good to hear your sensor has given you new found confidence - forgive my ignorance but can you not obtain another - or is it an item that you have to purchase yourself & perhaps to some expense? Hope you dont mind me asking - you see, I'm still learning🙄 x

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed your walk NJ when I walk I get lost with my thoughts, nice thoughts. Sorry tho to hear you suffered a hypo toward the end of your walk, what a shame after you put in the effort to exercise. Good to hear your sensor has given you new found confidence - forgive my ignorance but can you not obtain another - or is it an item that you have to purchase yourself & perhaps to some expense? Hope you dont mind me asking - you see, I'm still learning🙄 x
Very happy you have asked! Yes, I pay and costs so much, around 50 pounds for two weeks so for now not going to be able to afford another one. I'm still learning too :D

Very happy you have asked! Yes, I pay and costs so much, around 50 pounds for two weeks so for now not going to be able to afford another one. I'm still learning too :D
Gosh that is £expensive - no wonder the NHS don't supply - but I won't go down that road at this min! I hope it won't be too difficult for you to manage your diabetes without the sensor (((hugs))) x

Morning...such a hectic weekend...kids... laughing...then more laughing...more kids...much needed gin & tonics (us not the kids)...space hoppers...volley ball...culminating in 'piggy back' fights...shattered...woke to a 5.4...good weekend.

6.7 @ 6.24am. ::groggy::

How many points are we supposed to go up after eating? I don't like going more than two points. I hate going up to the 9s, I always panic. That's too high. :( So if I'm in the 7s that means I shouldn't eat because I'll go up to the 9s! 😱
Ditto...you need to eat...could be something else raising those BG's...stressed...a cold...or maybe you're not eating enough (seriously)...If you go too long between meals, your body needs more fuel/energy... so your brain can send out signals to the liver to start making more glucose.. similar to what sometimes happens in the morning when often our BG levels can be higher than we expected...you could try having smaller meals more regularly?.

Hi folks on this unexpected almost clear blue sky Monday morning 🙂
5.8 for me today - back in the 5's - I'm happy with this🙂
Morning Northerner & Bubbsie
Hope everyone has those magic numbers and has a good start to the week.
b3df38811e28df7bfd338a328cf78a77--things-i-love-bb (1).jpg

Last edited:
Morning...such a hectic weekend...kids... laughing...then more laughing...more kids...much needed gin & tonics (us not the kids)...space hoppers...volley ball...culminating in 'piggy back' fights...shattered...woke to a 5.4...good weekend.
Thought you were a big kid at heart Bubbsie - sounds like you had a fun Sunday with plenty of exercise - now just how many Gin & its did you say you had?!!!🙄

Thought you were a big kid at heart Bubbsie - sounds like you had a fun Sunday with plenty of exercise - now just how many Gin & its did you say you had?!!!🙄
Hic!...can't recall WL:D:D:D.

Hi folks on this unexpected almost clear blue sky Monday morning 🙂
5.8 for me today - back in the 5's - I'm happy with this🙂
Morning Northerner & Bubbsie
Hope everyone has those magic numbers and has a good start to the week.
View attachment 4242
Morning WL. .good number...wouldn't dare say anything else with Betty Boo looming.

Morning all.🙂 A rotund little pot-bellied 8.0 here - had one of those "how low can you go?" days yesterday, so today's tubby little number is cos I overtreated the post-dinner low.🙄

Cloudy~humid July is almost over. What does August have in store? Sunshine, hopefully!😎

Cute puddy-pat, Bubbsie.

Morning all.🙂 A rotund little pot-bellied 8.0 here - had one of those "how low can you go?" days yesterday, so today's tubby little number is cos I overtreated the post-dinner low.🙄

Cloudy~humid July is almost over. What does August have in store? Sunshine, hopefully!😎

Cute puddy-pat, Bubbsie.
Ughhhhhhhhhh...one of those days Bloden...August...sunshine with a good cool breeze...definitely...that's Churchill the house cat who believes Harry gets far too much attention... since he brings me presents after his nights of hunting (deposited right outside the patio doors)...demanding equal status...pandering to his ego temporarily.

Hiya all, glad to see peoples troubles are sorting themselves out 🙂 Had a grotty day yesterday no energy so slept a lot then at teatime couldn't be bothered so had soup and toast ... big mistake bg hit 13 :( dropped to 7.9 by bedtime and woke to 4.9 so not so bad afterall :D hope everyone has a good day today

Hiya all, glad to see peoples troubles are sorting themselves out 🙂 Had a grotty day yesterday no energy so slept a lot then at teatime couldn't be bothered so had soup and toast ... big mistake bg hit 13 :( dropped to 7.9 by bedtime and woke to 4.9 so not so bad afterall :D hope everyone has a good day today
Good recovery Andy! 🙂 Was it tinned soup? That tends to have quite a bit of sugar in it 😱 I have it from time to time when I can't be bothered, but it does usually give a bit of a spike!

Good morning everyone. 5.8 this fine sunny morning. With a fairly even graph and no sign of DP 🙂.

Hope you're feeling better today

Back